- Volume 14 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
A Speed Increasing Test of BIMODALTRAM for Dynamic Response Analysis of Pipe-truss Bridges
파이프 트러스교의 동적특성 분석을 위한 바이모달트램 주행실험연구
- Received : 2010.06.29
- Accepted : 2011.02.14
- Published : 2011.04.26
A bimodal tram is a new design vehicle introduced to improve a current transportation system, and it has advantages of a bus and a subway. A pipe truss bridge, an exclusive road of the bimodal tram, is constructed for introduction of the bimodal tram. An analysis of dynamic response characteristics is required because this new bridge has never constructed before. A speed increasing test on the pipe truss bridge was conducted with attaching a sensor to bottom of the bridge. Also, Dynamic response characteristics were analyzed by measuring displacements, the maximum vertical and horizontal acceleration about the new bridge through the experiment.
Supported by : 인하대학교
- Korean Ministry of Construction and Transportation (2007) The development progress of Bi-modal Tram System.
- Y.K. Park, H.T. Yoon, R.G. Kim (2009) A Study on the Construction of Test Track for Bimodal Tram System, 2009 Korean Society for Railway Conference, pp. 1015-1019.
- E.P. Cho (2010) A Study on Train Operation Test for Dynamic Characteristic Analysis of Steel Box Girder Railway Bridges, Master Thesis, Dong-shin University.
- J.Y. Kang, E.S. Choi, W.J. Chin, et al. (2008) Vehicle Loading Test of Concrete Filled Steel Tube Girder Bridge, 2008 Korean Society of Civil Engineers Conference, pp. 2453-2456.
- H.T. Yoon, Y.G. Park, S.K. Chang, J.K. Mok (2008) The Functions and Roles of Bimodal Tram in the Public Transportation System 2008 Korean Society for Railway Conference, pp. 2443-2446.
- D.Y. Sung, Y.G. Park, J.Y. Choi, S.I. Kim (2010) The Experimental Study on the Effect of Track System on the Integral Behavior of Railway Bridge, Journal of the Korean Society for Railway, 13(2), pp.186-193.
- J.T. Oh, H.M. Kim, O.J. Park, C. Park (2003) Field Test to Investigate Lateral Dynamic Characteristics of Steel Plate Girder Railway Bridge without Ballast, 2003 Korean Society for Railway Conference, pp. 591-595.
- Y.-N. Hong, W.-S. Chung, I.-H. Yeo (2009) Analysis of Dynamic Responses of Urban Maglev Guideway, Journal of the Korean Society for Railway, pp. 115-121.
- M.J. Yim, I.Y. Choi, J.S. Lee, H.S. Lee (2003) Dynamic Behavior of KTX Bridges Using Field Test Data, 2003 Korean Society for Railway Conference, pp. 563-568.
- H.W. Koo (2006) Dynamic behavior and performance improvement of the railway plate girder bridges, Master Thesis, Inha University.
- Evaluations of the Structural Safety Under Construction and the Vibration Serviceability in Service for the CFTA Girder Bridges vol.12, pp.6, 2012, https://doi.org/10.9798/KOSHAM.2012.12.6.133