- Volume 14 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Air-tightness Evaluation of Tube Structures for Super-speed Tube Railway Systems: I. Analytical Modeling and Material Test
초고속 튜브철도 시스템을 위한 튜브 구조물의 기밀성 평가 : I. 해석모델 수립 및 재료 기밀성
- 박주남 (한국철도기술연구원 철도구조연구실) ;
- 남성원 (한국철도기술연구원 철도환경연구실) ;
- 김이현 (한국철도기술연구원 철도구조연구실) ;
- 여인호 (한국철도기술연구원 철도구조연구실)
- Received : 2010.12.17
- Accepted : 2011.03.20
- Published : 2011.04.26
This paper presents a preliminary study for air-tightness evaluation of vacuum tube structures for super-speed tube railway systems. The formula for flow rate of the air caused by the pressure difference of the inside and outside of the tube structure is derived based on Darcy's law. A test is then performed to measure the air-permeability of concrete with various compressive strengths, the result of which is used for analytical simulation of the air intrusion for a tube structure with a preliminarily defined section. It has been shown that concrete with the compressive strength of at least more than 50MPa is recommended for effective operation and maintenance of the vacuum pump systems, as the air-permeability of concrete is inversely proportional to the exponent of its compressive strength.
Supported by : 한국철도기술연구원
- A. Cassat, V. Bourquin, M. Mossi, M. Badoux, D. Vernez, M. Jufer, N. Macabrey, P. Rossel (2003) SWISSMETRO - Project Development Status, International Symposium on Speed-up and Service Technology for Railway and Maglev Systems 2003 (STECH '03), pp. 453-410, Tokyo, Japan.
- Korea Railroad Research Institute (2009) Development of New Infra-structure Technology for Ultra High Speed Tube Train (PK09001C), Project Report.
- J. Lee, K.S. Kim, D. Nam, H. Kwon, J.Y. Kim (2008) Performance Requirement and Economic Efficiency for Tube Transportation System, Journal of the Korean Society for Railway, 11(5), pp. 513-518.
- J. Park, I. Yeo (2009) Air-tightness of Vacuum Tube High-Speed Railway System, Proceeding of the Autumn Conference for Railway, Journal of the Korean Society for Railway, Jeju, Korea
- Mehta, P. and Monteiro, P. (2005) Concrete: Microstructure, Properties, and Materials, McGraw-Hill.
- S-K. Oh, K-S. Bae, Y-S. Kim (2004) A Study on the Evaluation of Composite Coatings of Cement and Powder used as Waste Tire and Glass, Journal of Architectural Institute of Korea, 20(3), pp. 47-52.
- H-S. So, Y-S. Soh (2003) Permeability of Water, Oxygen and Chloride Ion of Concrete Containing Pozzolanic Admixture, Journal of Architectural Institute of Korea, 19(11), pp. 117-124
- Y-J. Kwon, M-H.Kim, S-P.Kang, J-K.Yoo (2001), An Experimental Study on the Air Permeability Effect on Concrete Carbonation, Journal of the Korea Concrete Institute, 13(3), pp. 277-284.
- J. Park, L-H. Kim, S-W. Nam (2011), Air-tightness Evaluation of Tube Structures for Super-speed Tube Railway Systems: II. System Test and Parametric Analysis, Journal of the Korean Society for Railway, 14(2), pp. 151-159. https://doi.org/10.7782/JKSR.2011.14.2.151
- Air-tightness Evaluation of Tube Structures for Super-speed Tube Railway Systems: II. System Test and Parametric Analysis vol.14, pp.2, 2011, https://doi.org/10.7782/JKSR.2011.14.2.151
- Probabilistic Study on Pressure Behavior in Concrete Vacuum Tube Structures vol.17, pp.3, 2014, https://doi.org/10.7782/JKSR.2014.17.3.186