- Volume 14 Issue 2
It is difficult to clarify the dynamic response characteristics of trackbed because of various environmental conditions. However, track irregularity be affected by ununiformed bearing capacity and its dynamic response, study for dynamic response characteristics is required to investigate the cause of track irregularity and countermeasure. In this paper, the response variation for dominant frequency and vibration energy by trackbed structure and material stiffness are investigated. The analysis section is two layered ground structure that is comprised of trackbed and soft rock. This structure amplifies the energy of dominant range easily. It is evaluated to affect track irregularity on comparing by theoritical, analytical and empirical method for dynamic response of the trackbed.
- Makoto Ishida, Shigeru Miura, Akiko Kono (1997) The Influence of Track Stiffness on Track Dynamic Behaviour, QR of RTRI, Vol. 38, No. 3, pp. 23-30.
- Makoto Nasu, Hiroshi Haya, Katsuya Okada (1988) Effect of Ground on Dynamic Response of Embankment, RTRI Report, Vol. 2, No.11, pp. 56-63.
- C. Madsuhs, A.M. Kaynia (2000) High-speed Railway Lines on Soft Ground: dynamic behaviour at critical train speed, Journal of Sound and Vibration, Vol. 231, pp. 689-701. https://doi.org/10.1006/jsvi.1999.2647
- I.W. Lee, S.K. Hwang, S.H. Joh (2010) Vibration Reduction Efficiency of the Wave-Guide typed Roadbed Structures using the Attenuation Coefficient, Journal of the Korea Society for Railway Spring Conference.
- I.W. Lee (2004) Analytical Study for dispersed Phase Velocity Information of Love Waves, Journal of the Korean Society for Railway, 7(4). pp. 177-185.
- Steven L. Kramer (1996) Geotechnical Earthquake engineering, Prentice-Hall Inc.
- I.W. Lee, S.K. Hwang (2006) Study on Resonance in Trackbed of High-Speed Railway Considering Ground Condition, Korea Geotechnical Society Spring Conference.
- Study on Dynamic Characteristics of Structure Approaches by Train Moving Loads vol.16, pp.4, 2013, https://doi.org/10.7782/JKSR.2013.16.4.298
- Wave Propagation on a High-speed Railway Embankment Using a Pile-slab Structure vol.16, pp.4, 2013, https://doi.org/10.7782/JKSR.2013.16.4.278
- Deformation characteristics of discontinuous section of quick-hardening concrete tracks under full-scale test vol.231, pp.3, 2017, https://doi.org/10.1177/0954409715626956
- Dynamic Response for Critical Velocity Effect Depending on Supporting Stiffness of High-Speed Railway Trackbed vol.29, pp.1, 2013, https://doi.org/10.7843/kgs.2013.29.1.5