- Volume 14 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
PRT Application Study Using Corridor Analysis; Focused on Nan-Gok Area
축 분석법을 활용한 PRT 적용성 연구; 난곡지역을 중심으로
- Received : 2011.02.28
- Accepted : 2011.04.04
- Published : 2011.04.26
In order to solve urban transportation problems, the various alternatives are presented to the public transportation system but the master plan of construction and operation is that there is no validity. PRT unlike other public transport system, is a new transport system that can respond appropriately, to solve the traffic demand, environmental and energy problems. Meanwhile, national and international PRT system was not commercially and the actual construction and operation of the PRT in case of base research is not well established. In this paper, PRT concept was established as the new transportation system, the target area(Nan-gok area) was selected to examine the feasibility of PRT systems and the corridor analysis method has been developed to predict the PRT demand as a basic material of planning process.
- J. Lee, K. Kim (2009) A Study on the Possibilities of PRT Applications, Journal of the Korean Society for Railway, 12(4), pp. 526-534.
- J. Lee, K. Shin (2007) A Configuration of the Apparatus for the Development of the Collision Avoidance Algorithm of PRT, Journal of the Korean Society for Railway, 10(3), pp. 337-342.
- J. Lee, D. Shin, Y. Kim (2005) A Study on the Headway of the Personal Rapid Transit System, Journal of the Korean Society for Railway, 8(6), pp. 586-591.
- The Korea Transport Institute (2007) The Evaluation Study on the Socio-economic Value of Railroad.
- The Korea Railroad Research Institute (2006) Next generation Advanced Urban Railway System Technology Development Project (1st Edition).
- The Korea Railroad Research Institute (2002) Planning & Research for PRT System as a News Transport system.
- U. of Washington, Bellevue PRT Study, http://faculty.washington.edu/jbs/itrans/belvue.htm
- Innovation Trans. Technologies web, http://faculty.washington.edu/jbs/itran
- PRT-based Sustainable Suburb Silver Bullet Concept:http://www.cities21.org/library.htm
- Example suburban franchising strategy: http://www.cities21.org/granchise.html
- Structural Strength Evaluation for Development of a Vertical Transfer Device for a Personal Rapid Transit (PRT) Vehicle vol.3, pp.3, 2015, https://doi.org/10.3795/KSME-C.2015.3.3.165
- A Study on Design Specifications and Evaluation of Structural Strength for PRT vol.21, pp.4, 2013, https://doi.org/10.7467/KSAE.2013.21.4.144
- Evaluation of Dynamic Behavior of Rail Joints on Personal Rapid Transit Track vol.31, pp.5, 2016, https://doi.org/10.14346/JKOSOS.2016.31.5.89
- PRT Benefit Estimation Study; Focused on Nan-Gok line vol.14, pp.4, 2011, https://doi.org/10.7782/JKSR.2011.14.4.370
- A Study on Optimal Horizontal Alignment Design for PRT Vehicle vol.12, pp.10, 2014, https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2014.12.10.283
- STUDY ON THE PREVENTION METHOD FOR HEAT ACCUMULATION FOR PERSONAL RAPID TRANSIT (PRT) VEHICLE UNDER BODY vol.18, pp.1, 2013, https://doi.org/10.6112/kscfe.2013.18.1.058
- Development of an Apparatus for Vertical Transfer of a PRT Vehicle Operating on a Road Network vol.14, pp.6, 2013, https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2013.14.6.2604
- A Study on the Durability and Running Stability Evaluation of the Korean PRT vol.22, pp.5, 2014, https://doi.org/10.7467/KSAE.2014.22.5.050