- Volume 14 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
A study on Determining Maintenance Intervals Considering the Maintenance Effect for the PDS in Metro EMU
전동차 승객용도어시스템의 유지보수 효과를 고려한 유지보수 주기 산정에 관한 연구
- Received : 2011.03.17
- Accepted : 2011.04.21
- Published : 2011.06.26
An important problem in reliability analysis for repairable systems is to model the maintenance effect. The most of researches have assumed two extreme cases; one is perfect maintenance and the other is minimal maintenance. However, many of maintenances performed by domestic subway operators are imperfect maintenances which have the effect between both of two extreme cases. This article deals with the problem determining the imperfect preventive maintenance intervals based on failure data in units of the PDS(passenger door system) in Metro EMU. This paper deals with a case study on determining imperfect maintenance interval by using the level of maintenance effect through reliability analysis of PDS.
- J.W. Kim, J.S. Park, H.Y. Lee, J.H. Kim (2008) A Conceptual Procedure of RAMS Centered Maintenance for Railway System, Journal of the Korean Society for Railway, 11(1), pp. 19-25.
- V. Jayabalan, Dipak Chaudhuri (1992) Optimal maintenancereplacement policy under imperfect maintenance, Reliability Engineering and System Safety, 36, pp.165-169. https://doi.org/10.1016/0951-8320(92)90096-4
- M. Kijima (1989) Some results for repairable systems with general repair, Journal of Applied Probability, 26, pp.89-102. https://doi.org/10.2307/3214319
- M.A.K. Malik (1979) Reliable preventive maintenance scheduling, AIIE Transactions, 11, pp. 221-228. https://doi.org/10.1080/05695557908974463
- J.F., Brown, J.F., Mahoney, B.D. Sivazlian (1983) Hysteresis repair in discounted replacement problems IIE Transactions, Vol. 15, pp. 156-165. https://doi.org/10.1080/05695558308974627
- D.G. Lee, J.W. Kim, H.S. Lee (2008) A Case Study on Determining Doors Maintenance Intervals through Running Fault Data Analysis for Metro EMU, Journal of the Korean Society for Railway, 11(3), pp. 240-247.
- I., Shin, T.J., Lim, C.H., Lie (1996), Estimating parameters of intensity function and maintenance effect for repairable unit, Reliability Engineering & System Safety, 54, pp.1-10. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0951-8320(96)00097-X
- Reliability Improvement Method of the Electrical Door System for the Railway Vehicles vol.24, pp.1, 2015, https://doi.org/10.5855/ENERGY.2015.24.1.017