- Volume 14 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Evaluation of Train Running Safety During Construction of Temporary Bridge on Existing Railway
기존선에서 가설교량 시공에 따른 열차의 주행안전성 평가
- Received : 2010.10.07
- Accepted : 2011.02.24
- Published : 2011.06.26
Installing the temporary bridge after excavating the railway requires installing movable cross beam, but as it doesn't requires isolating the catenary or cutting the rail, it's applicable to double-track with frequent operation. In this study, a displacement meter was placed on temporary bridge to monitor the displacement pattern in curve section (R400) completed using temporary bridge method, and wheel load, lateral pressure and derailment coefficient were measured to evaluate the load imposed on track and the stability in curve section (R400) for quantitative evaluation of training running safety. As a result of the measurement, when trains passing over a temporary bridge, the maximum value of Wheel load and Lateral Force is analyzed as the 51% and 81% of standard level according to foreign country's performance tests, There is no trouble with stability analysis in Wheel load and Lateral Force occurring. Additionally, Wheel load and Lateral Force considered as the safety standard are tested 49% of limiting value regardless of trains, which the norm value quite well, there is no problem with train running.
- Y.G. Park, J.Y. Choi, D.Y. Sung, D.S. Chun (2007) Characteristics of Curved Track Behaviors according to Traveling Tilting Train, Journal of the Korean Society for Railway, 10(6), pp. 692-700.
- K.Y. Eum (2010) Push in cross beam Moving with Temporary bridge method, Korea Railroad Research Institute.
- K.Y. Eum, S.S. Kim, Y.H. Kim, M.S. Lee, et al. (2009) Comparisonand analysis of the running safety followed by derailment coefficient and wheel off-loading at the curves, Journal of the Korean Society for Railway, Jeju Special Self-Governing Province, pp. 347-358.
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism: MLIT(Japan) (2002) A technical standard about the railroad, Appendix-2: Evaluation technique of train operation stability, pp. 724-731.
- The National Railroad Administration (1998) The design standard of the railroad bridge, Korea Institute of Construction Technology.
- Korea Railroad Research Institute (2004) Analysis on the Dynamic Behaviors of Railway Plate Girder Bridges according to speed of Train, Inha University.
- H.M. Kim, J.T. Park, E.S. Cho, W.S. Hwang (2004) An Experimental Study on Vibration Characteristics for the Plate Girder Railway Bridge having a Rail Joint, Korean Society of Civil Engineers, Pyeongchang-gun, Gangwon-do, pp. 6-11.
- J.Y. Yoo (2009) The Vibration serviceability Estimation of Railway Bridges subjected to Moving Train, A graduate degree thesis, Woosong University.
- S.S. Kim (2010) Evaluation of the running safety of tilting train when accelerating at curved track roadbed (R600), A graduate degree thesis, Sungkyunkwan University.
- Evaluation of Curving Performance and Running Safety of New High-Power Electric Locomotive vol.37, pp.6, 2013, https://doi.org/10.3795/KSME-A.2013.37.6.827
- Study of Influence of Wheel Unloading on Derailment Coefficient of Rolling Stock vol.37, pp.2, 2013, https://doi.org/10.3795/KSME-A.2013.37.2.177