- Volume 14 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Two Dimensional Numerical Study in Gangway of Next Generation High Speed Train For Reduction of Aero-acoustic Noise
차세대 고속전철 차량연결부의 저소음 형상설계를 위한 차량연결부의 2차원적 수치해석 연구
- Kang, Hyung-Min ;
- Kim, Cheol-Wan ;
- Cho, Tae-Hwan ;
- Jeon, Wan-Ho (CEDIC.CO.LTD.) ;
- Yun, Su-Hwan ;
- Kwon, Hyeok-Bin ;
- Park, Chun-Su
- 강형민 (한국항공우주연구원 공력구조팀) ;
- 김철완 (한국항공우주연구원 공력구조팀) ;
- 조태환 (한국항공우주연구원 공력구조팀) ;
- 전완호 ;
- 윤수환 (한국철도기술연구원) ;
- 권혁빈 (한국철도기술연구원) ;
- 박춘수 (한국철도기술연구원)
- Received : 2011.04.11
- Accepted : 2011.05.20
- Published : 2011.08.26
As the preceding research for the design of gangway in the next generation high speed train, the aero-acoustic noise at the gangway is calculated. For this purpose, the shape of gangway with mud flaps is assumed as the two-dimensional cavity. Then, 5 gap sizes between mud flaps of gangway are selected and parametric study is performed according to the gap sizes. From this study, the aerodynamic features such as vortex shedding, pressure, etc. are computed. Also, the aero-acoustic properties of tonal noise and overall noise are analyzed at the 3 locations of microphone and the relation between the gap size of mud flap and the noise level is assessed. Through this study, it is shown that the noise characteristics of base and specific models are better than those of other models.
Grant : 분산형 고속철도 시스템 엔지니어링 기술개발
- A.R. George, J.R. Callister (1991) Aerodynamic Noise of Ground Vehicles, SAE General Aviation Meeting, Wichita, Ks, Paper No. 971921, pp. 417-425.
- H. Kook, L. Mongeau (2002) Analysis of the Periodic Pressure Fluctuations Induced by Flow Over a Cavity, Journal of Sound and Vibration, 251(5), pp. 823-846. https://doi.org/10.1006/jsvi.2001.4013
- G.S. Strumolo (1997) The Wind Noise Modeler, Proceeding of the 1997 SAE Noise & Vibration Conference, Traverse City, MI, Paper No. 971921, pp. 417-425.
- H. Kwon, D. Lee, M. Kim (2000) Numerical Simulation of the Unsteady Flow Field Induced by a High-speed Train Passing through a Tunnel, Journal of the Korean Society for Railway, 3(4), pp. 229-236.
- S. Nam (2004) A Study on the Characteristics of Internal and External Pressure Variation for KTX, Journal of the Korean Society for Railway, 7(1), pp. 111-116.
- J. Rho, M. Kwak, H. Kang, J. Jeong, S. Jeong, D. Lee (2007) Robust Design Optimization of the Pantograph Panhead Shape on High Speed Train, The Korean Society of Mechanical Engineers, BoKwang, Kangwon-Do, pp. 1-4.
- H. Kwon, Y. Cho, K. Lee, K. Kim (2009) A Real-Scale Wind Tunnel Testing on a Pantograph for High-speed Train to Assess the Aerodynamic Characteristics, Journal of the Korean Society for Railway, 12(5), pp. 732-737.
- J. Hwang, M. Lee, D. Lee, C. Kim (2000) Exper-imental, Numerical Study on Flowfield around a High Speed Train, The Korean Society for Aeronautical and Space Sciences, 28(7), pp. 32-39.
- M. Inagaki, O. Murata, T. Kondoh (2002) Numerical Prediction of Fluid-Resonant Oscillation at Low Mach Number, AIAA Journal, 40(9), pp. 1823-1829. https://doi.org/10.2514/2.1859
- J. Smagorinsky (1963) General Circulation Experiments with the Primitive Equations. I. The Basic Experiment., Monthly Weather Review, 91, pp. 99-164. https://doi.org/10.1175/1520-0493(1963)091<0099:GCEWTP>2.3.CO;2
- D.K. Lilly (1992) A Proposed Modification of the Germano Subgrid-Scale Closure Model, Physics of Fluids, 4, pp. 633-635. https://doi.org/10.1063/1.858280
- Contribution analysis of interior noise and floor vibration in high-speed trains by operational transfer path analysis vol.9, pp.8, 2017, https://doi.org/10.1177/1687814017714986
- Research on the radiation characteristics of aerodynamic noises in the connection position of high-speed trains vol.19, pp.4, 2017, https://doi.org/10.21595/jve.2017.18307
- Aerodynamic noise radiating from the inter-coach windshield region of a high-speed train vol.37, pp.3, 2018, https://doi.org/10.1177/1461348417747178