- Volume 14 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Analysis of Iron-filings Trapping Characteristics on Concrete Slab Track using Permanent Magnet
영구자석을 이용한 콘크리트 궤도상의 쇠가루 포집장치 특성 분석 연구
- Received : 2011.04.19
- Accepted : 2011.07.15
- Published : 2011.08.26
Iron fillings which were accumulated around the rail was often the cause of abnormal signal in case of signaling equipment using rail as transmission line. Iron fillings were generated on curved section of railroad due to the friction between rail and wheel, and metro line company urged to find the way to remove these iron fillings, because these were often the cause of abnormal signal. Magnetic device for trapping iron fillings around concrete slab tracks is introduced. The characteristics of magnetic device were analyzed using basic design and numerical analysis method. Magnetic device for trapping iron fillings were examined for application to the train which were operating in commercial line.
- K.B. Park, S.H. Ryu, Y.K. Kim (2006) A study on the on-board measuring system of track circuit for improving of maintenance efficiency on HSL, Collection of Dissertations of the Korea Society for Railway on the great spring meeting at 2006, pp. 1-7.
- S.C. Seo (2002) Leakage current sensing apparatus of power frequency track circuit, Korea Patent No. 200262950.
- H.S. Hong, K.K. Yoo, S.C. Rho (2010) A study on the method of preventing from reduction of AF track circuit signal current on a ferroconcrete roadbed, Journal of the Korean Society for Railway, 13(5), pp. 500-503.
- David K. Cheng (1993) Fundamentals of engineering electromagnetics, Addison-Wesley Publishing Company, pp. 170-198.
- IEC62278-2002, Railway applications - Specification and demonstration of reliability, availability, maintainability and safety (RAMS).
- H.W. Lee, S.Y. Cho, W.Y. Cho, J. Lee, H.B. Kwon (2009) Analysis of the magnetic effect on the tube infrastructure for a super speed tube train, International Journal of Railway, 2(4), pp. 170-174.
- Y. Xie, H. Li, Z. Feng, I. Lee (2009) Concrete crack of ballastless track structure and its repair, International Journal of Railway, 2(1), pp. 30-36.
- S.J. Salon (1995) Finite element analysis of electrical machines, Kluwer Academic Publishers, pp. 97-124.