- Volume 14 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Effects of Railway Logistics Information System Quality on the shipper's Satisfaction
철도물류정보서비스 품질이 화주의 만족에 미치는 영향에 관한 연구
- 양재훈 (경성대학교 경제금융물류학부)
- Received : 2011.05.20
- Accepted : 2011.08.06
- Published : 2011.08.26
The service quality of website has been recognized as an important factor for business productivity and affected the customer behavior. The logistics industry is no longer exceptional for these trends. This study attempts to find out relationship between the quality of railway logistics information service (reliability, availability, appearance, convenience) and the satisfaction of shipper. In the result of regression analysis, reliability and availability have effects to shipper's satisfaction. But appearance and convenience have no effects to shipper's satisfaction. The purpose of this paper is to suggest the strategy of railway logistics information service to increase the shipper's satisfaction.
Supported by : 경성대학교
- H. Kim, J.S. Mun (2011) Policy Measures for Amending the Modal Shift Grant Scheme in Korea, Journal of the Korean Society for Railway, 14(2), pp. 181. https://doi.org/10.7782/JKSR.2011.14.2.181
- M.J. Bitner, A.R. Hubbert (1994) Encounter Satisfaction Versus Overall Satisfaction Versus Quality, in: Rust, R.T., and R.L. Oliver (eds.), Service Quality: New Directions in Theory and Practice, Thousand Oaks, CA, Sage Publications, pp. 72-94.
- V.A. Zeithaml (1988) Consumer Perceptions of Price, Quality and Value: A Means-End Model and Synthesis of Evidence, Journal of Marketing, 52(July), pp. 2-22. https://doi.org/10.2307/1251446
- C. Gronroos (1984) From Scientific Management to Service Management, International Journal of Service Industry Management, 5(1), pp. 5-20.
- A. Parasuraman, V.A. Zeithaml and L.L. Berry (1988) SERVQUAL: A Multiple-item Scale for Measuring Consumer Perception of Service Quality, Journal of Retailing, 64(spr.), pp. 12-40.
- L.F. Pitt, R.T. Watson, C.B. Kavan (1995) Service quality: A measure of information systems Effectiveness, MIS Quarterly, 19(2), pp. 173-188. https://doi.org/10.2307/249687
- Lin. H.F. (2007) Measuring Online Learning Systems Success: Appling the Updated DeLone and McLean Model, Cyber Psychology & Behabior, 10(6), pp. 817-820. https://doi.org/10.1089/cpb.2007.9948
- S.K. Jung, H.S. Min, J.W. Byun (2010) A Study on the Effect of Information System Quality on Individual or Organizational Performance in the Tourism Industry, Korea Journal of Hospitality Administration, 19(3), pp. 2-5.
- P. Zhang, G.M. Von Dran (2002) User Expectations and Rankings of Quality Factors in Different Web Site Domains, International Journal of Electronic Commerce, 6(2), p. 9. https://doi.org/10.1080/10864415.2002.11044239
- S. Kim, L. Stoel (2004) Dimensional Hierarchy of Retail Web Quality, Information & Management, 41(5), pp. 619-633. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.im.2003.07.002
- H.W, Web, L.A. Web (2004) SiteQual: An Integrated Measure of Website Quality, Journal of Enterprise Information Management, 17, pp. 430-440. https://doi.org/10.1108/17410390410566724
- R. Greg (2003) The Promise of Web-based Disclosure, Public Relations Tactics, 10(11), p. 13
- W.S, Hong, W.M. Song, M.K. Yoon (2009) Airline Web Site Quality Models for improving e-Business Productivity in Airlines, Productivity Review, 23(3), pp. 316-325.
- Jeong, B.D. (2010) The Effects of Service Quality in Website of Travel Agency on Repurchase Intention, The e-Business Studies, 11(2), pp.131-148. https://doi.org/10.15719/geba.11.2.201006.131
- K.N. Park, K.W. Kim (2001) An Empirical Study on the Effects of Web Service Quality on Corporation Image and Purchase Intent, Journal of Consumer Studies, 12(3), pp. 1-27.
- E.T. Loiacono, R.T. Watson and D.L. Goodhue (2007) WebQual: An Instrument for Consumer Evaluation of Website, International Journal of Electronic Commerce, 11(3), pp. 51-87. https://doi.org/10.2753/JEC1086-4415110302
- T.M Lee (2002) Effects of components of interactivity on purchase intentions in mobile environments: focused on the direct effects of ubiquitous connectivity and contextual offer, Master degree of Seoul National Univ., pp. 72-112.
- B.M Son (2005) A Study on End-user's Satisfaction Based upon Information System in Web-based travel Agency, Master degree of Kyong-gi Univ., pp 85-132.
- C. Liu, K.P. Armett, (2000) Exploring the Factors Associated with Website Success in the Context of Electronic Commerce, Information Management, 38(4), pp. 421-433.
- Lin, H.F. (2007) The Impact of Website Quality Dimensions on Customer Satisfaction in the B2C E-commerce Context, Total Quality Management, 38(4), pp.421-433.
- P. Nelson (1974) Advertising, as a Information, Journal of Political Economy, 82, pp. 729-754. https://doi.org/10.1086/260231
- R.M. Morgan, S.D. Hunt (1994) The Commitment-Trust Theory of Relationship Marketing, Journal of Marketing, 58, pp. 20-38.
- F.F. Reichheld, P. Schefter (2000) E-loyalty: Your Secret Weapon on the Web, Harvard Business Review, 78, pp.105-113.
- H.N. Moon, N.S. Yun, J.H. Jeong (2002) A Study of the Effect of Relational Benefit on Internet shopping Satisfaction and Customer Loyalty, Proceedings of Information Systems Review, pp. 4-6.
- J.J. Song (2010) Method of statistical analysis, 21C, p.152.
- C. Moorman, G. Zaltman, R. Deshpande (1992) Relationships between Providers and Users of Marketing Research: The Dynamics of Trust Within and Between Organizations, Journal of Marketing Research, 29(August), pp. 314-329. https://doi.org/10.2307/3172742
- A Study on the Effects of KORAIL's CSR on Customers' Reliability and Loyalty vol.17, pp.6, 2014, https://doi.org/10.7782/JKSR.2014.17.6.423