- Volume 27 Issue 8
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Developement of Korean Driving Cone Penetrometer Test(DCPT) Method
한국형타격콘관입시험법의 개발에 관한 연구
- Jung, Sung-Min (Manager of G-TEC Ltd.) ;
- Kwon, Oh-Sung (Technology Research & Development Institute, Daelim Industrial Co. Ltd.) ;
- Lee, Jong-Sung (Daelim Industrial Co. Ltd.) ;
- Lee, Min-Hee (CEO of G-TEC Ltd.) ;
- Choi, Yong-Kyu (Dept. of Civil & Enviromental Engineering, Kynngsung Univ.)
- Received : 2010.07.14
- Accepted : 2011.08.24
- Published : 2011.08.31
A variety of in-situ geotechnical investigation methods are currently used to measure the properties of each site, but in-situ tests for "Intermediate Geomaterial (IGM)", which is the transitional geomaterial between soil and rock, have only limited application. In the United States, "The Texas Cone Penetrometer Test (TCPT)", which is the geotechnical investigation technology for IGM, is utilized to create foundation designs. This paper introduces "The Driving Cone Penetrometer Test (DCPT)", which can be performed using general geotechnical investigation equipment and also analyzes the correlation between various in-situ geotechnical investigation methods by applying DCPT on the ground. The results showed that the correlation between the driving cone penetrometer test (DCPT) and standard penetration test (SPT) was quite high. Additionally, the scope of DCPT properties was wide, depending on soil types.
- 대림산업(주) (2007), 여수시관내 국도대체 우회도로 (우두-종화) 건설공사 추가지반조사 종합보고서, pp. 60-63.
- 대림산업(주), (주)지텍크, 경성대학교 산학협력단 (2008), 타격관입콘 시험장치 및 이를 이용한 지반 조사방법과 강도특정 산정방법, 특허 제 10-0847096호.
- 조성민, 한일영, 김동수, 이우진 (2002), 표준관입시험 활용법 개선 연구 2002년도 연구보고서, pp.183-184.
- (주)한라엔지니어링 (2009), "행복도시 금강2교 건설공사 지반조사보고서", pp.8-9.
- (주)한라엔지니어링 (2009), "남해고속도로 DCPT를 위한 지반조사보고서", pp.9-10.
- 현대건설기술연구소 (2006), 인천대교 연결도로 건설공사 말뚝재하시험 보고서. pp. 1-36.
- Robertson, P.K. Campanella, R.G. (1983), Interpretation of come penetrometer tests, Part I sand. Canadian Geotechnical Journal, Vol.20, No. 4, pp.718-733. https://doi.org/10.1139/t83-078
- TxDOT (2000), Texas Department of Transportation. Geotechnical Manual(On-Line Version), Bridge Division, Austin, Texas, pp.2-14-2-17.