- Volume 60 Issue 10
DOI QR Code
Analysis on Current Limiting Characteristics of a Hybrid SFCL with the First Half Cycle Limiting Operation Due to Resistance of Superconducting Element
초전도소자의 저항변화에 따른 반주기내 한류형 하이브리드 초전도 전류제한기의 전류제한 특성 분석
- Received : 2011.01.14
- Accepted : 2011.09.08
- Published : 2011.10.01
The fault current has been increasing due to expansive substation facilities for meeting the increase of demand. To limit increasing fault current in a power system, among methods the superconducting fault current limiter (SFCL) has been considered to be adopted in the power grid. However, in case of adopting SFCL in the power system, most of SFCLs need to solve problems such as recovery, cost. With efforts to solve those problems, the novel fault current limiting device which is called hybrid SFCL is developed. To apply the hybrid SFCL, it has to be needed to analyze application possibility and itself operation characteristics. In this paper, the fault current limiting and operation characteristics of hybrid SFCL with first half cycle the limiting operation in case of various resistances of superconducting element were analyzed through experiment.
Supported by : 한국산업기술평가관리원
- 이강완, "전력계통 고장전류 문제와 초전도 한류기", 초전도와 저온공학, 3권 1호, pp. 8-12(5), 2001.
- Lin Ye, LiangZhen Lin, Klaus-Peter Juengst, "Application Studies of superconducting Fault Current Limiters in Electric Power Systems," IEEE Trans. on Appl. Supercond., vol. 12, no. 1, pp. 900-903, 2002. https://doi.org/10.1109/TASC.2002.1018545
- B. Gromaoll, G. Ries, W. Schmidt, H-P. Kramer, P.kummeth, and H.-W. Neumuller, "Resistive currentlimiters with YBCO films," IEEE Trans. Appl. Supercond., vol, 7, no. 2, pp. 828-831, June 1997. https://doi.org/10.1109/77.614631
- W. Paul, Th. Baumann, J.Rhyner, and F. Platter, "Test of 100 kW high-Tc superconducting fault current limiter," IEEE Trans. Appl. Supercond., vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 1059-1062, June 1995. https://doi.org/10.1109/77.402734
- 안재민, 김진석, 문종필, 임성훈, 김재철, 김철환, 현옥배, "배전계통에 초전도 전류 제한기 적용시 보호협조 분석", 제 57권 제 5호, pp. 755-760, 2008.
- B. W. Lee, J. Sim, K. B. Park, I. S. Oh, S. W. Yim, H. R. Kim, O. B. Hyun, "Fabrication and Test of the 24kV class Hybrid Superconducting Fault Current limiter," Journal of the Korea Institute of Applied Superconductivity and Cryogenics, vol. 9, no.4, pp. 32-36, 2007.
- H.-R. Kim, S.-W. Yim, O.-B. Hyun, J. Sim, and S.-Y. Oh, "Analysis on recovery characteristics of superconducting fault current limiters," MT-20 Conference on Magnet Technology, 2007.
- Ok-Bae Hyun, Jung-Wook Sim, Hye-Rim Kim, Kwon-Bae Park, Seong-Woo Yim, and Il-Sung Oh, "Reliability Enhancement of the Fast Switch in a Hybrid Superconducting Fault Current Limiter by Using Power Electronic Switches," IEEE Trans. Appl. Supercond., vol. 19, no. 3, pp. 1843-1846, June 2009. https://doi.org/10.1109/TASC.2009.2018369
- B. W. Lee, K. B. Park, J. Sim,I. S. Oh, H. G. Lee, H. R. Kim, and O. B. Hyun, "Design and Experiments of Novel Hybrid Type Superconducting Fault Current Limiters," IEEE Trans. Appl. Supercond., vol. 18, no. 2, pp. 624-627, June 2008. https://doi.org/10.1109/TASC.2008.920785
- Operational Method of Superconducting Fault Current Limiter with Reduction Function of Asymmetric Fault Current vol.28, pp.10, 2014, https://doi.org/10.5207/JIEIE.2014.28.10.056