- Volume 60 Issue 10
DOI QR Code
Analysis on the Protective Coordination with Hybrid Superconducting Fault Current Limiter
반주기 이후 동작 하이브리드 초전도 전류제한기와 보호기기 협조 분석
- Received : 2011.01.13
- Accepted : 2011.09.14
- Published : 2011.10.01
The fault current has increased due to the large power demand in power distribution system and network distribution system. To protect the power system effectively from the increased fault current, the superconducting fault current limiter (SFCL) has been notified. However, the conventional SFCL has some problems such as cost, operation, recovery, loss. To solve some problems, the hybrid superconducting fault current limiter using the fast switch was proposed. However, hybrid SFCL also has a problem that is protection coordination in power distribution system with hybrid SFCL. In this paper, the fault current limiting characteristics of hybrid SFCL with first half cycle non-limiting operation according to the fault angle, the resistance of superconducting element, and the magnitude of Current Limit Resistor (CLR) which are the components of hybrid SFCL were analyzed through the experiments.
Supported by : 한국에너지 기술평가원(KETEP)
- 김준환, 이강완, "전력계통 고장전류 증대와대응 방안", 전기저널, pp.19-31, April 1998.
- Lin Ye, LiangZhen Lin, Klaus-Peter Juengst, "Application Studies of superconducting Fault Current Limiters in Electric Power Systems", IEEE Trans. on Appl. Supercond., vol. 12, no. 1, pp. 900-903, 2002. https://doi.org/10.1109/TASC.2002.1018545
- W. Paul, Th. Baumann, J.Rhyner, and F. Platter, "Test of 100 kW high-Tc superconducting fault current limiter," IEEE Trans. on Appl. Supercond., vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 1059-1062, June 1995. https://doi.org/10.1109/77.402734
- S. H. Lim, Y. S Cho, H S. Choi, and B. S. Han, "Improvement of Current Limiting Capability of HTSC Elements in Hybrid Type SFCL", IEEE Transactions On Applied Superconductivity, vol. 17, no. 2, pp. 1807-1810, June 2007. https://doi.org/10.1109/TASC.2007.899246
- B. W. Lee, J. Sim, K. B. Park, I. S. Oh, S. W. Yim, H. R. Kim, O. B. Hyun, "Fabrication and Tests of the 24kV class Hybrid Superconducting Fault Current Limiter," Journal of the Korea Institute of Appl. Supercond. and Cryogenics, vol. 9, no. 4, pp. 32-36, 2007.
- O. B. Hyun, S. D. Cha, H. R. Kim, H. S. Choi, and S. D. Hwang, "Shunt-Assisted Simultaneous Quenches in Series-Connected Resistive SFCL Components", IEEE Transactions On Applied Superconductivity, vol. 13, no. 2, pp. 2060-2063, June 2003. https://doi.org/10.1109/TASC.2003.812986
- O. B. Hyun, K. B. Park, J. W. Sim, H. R. Kim, S. W. Yim, and I. S. Oh, "Introduction of a Hybrid SFCL in KEPCO Grid and Local Points at Issues", IEEE Trans. on Appl. Supercond., vol. 19, no. 3, pp. 1946-1949, June 2009. https://doi.org/10.1109/TASC.2009.2018256
- G. H. Lee, K. B. Park, J. W. Sim, Y. G. Kim, I. S. Oh, O. B. Hyun and B. W. Lee, "Hybrid Superconducting Fault Current Limiter of the First Half Cycle Non-Limiiting Type", IEEE Trans. on Appl. Supercond, vol. 19, no. 3, pp.1888-1891, June 2009. https://doi.org/10.1109/TASC.2009.2017873
- 안재민, 김진석, 문종필, 임성훈, 김재철, 김철환, 현옥배, "배전계통에 초전도 전류 제한기 적용시 보호협조 분석", 전기학회 논문지, 제 57권, 5호, pp. 755-760, 2008.
- 김진석, 김명후, 유일경, 문종필, 임성훈, 김재철, 안재민, "배전변전소에 대용량변압기로 교체 적용시 보호협조를 위한 초전도 전류제한기의 임피던스 분석",대한전기학회논문지, 58권, 8호, pp.1479-1484, 2009.
- 유일경, 김진석, 김명후, 김재철, 임성훈, "모의배전계통에 초전도한류기의 도입위치에 따른 전류제한 특성", 한국조명전기설비학회 논문지, 23권, 12호, pp.90-95, 2009. https://doi.org/10.5207/JIEIE.2009.23.12.090
- 한국전력공사, "배전실무III", 2006.
- Analysis on the Operational Characteristic between the Protective devices and Superconducting Fault Current Limiter with a Peak Current Limiting Function in the Power Distribution System vol.26, pp.11, 2012, https://doi.org/10.5207/JIEIE.2012.26.11.075