- Volume 60 Issue 10
DOI QR Code
Experiment and Implementation of NiMH Battery Model for Autonomie Environment
Autonomie에 적용 가능한 NiMH 배터리 모델 실험 및 구현
- Received : 2011.05.17
- Accepted : 2011.08.29
- Published : 2011.10.01
This paper proposes a battery model applicable to Autonomie environment. Also, a various of experiment is implemented for validation. The proposed battery model modifies Randles equivalent circuit and battery parameters are extracted from pulsed current tests. The parameters are two-dimensional function of current and SOC(State of Charge). The battery model is developed in the Matlab/Simulink and is implemented for NiMH Panasonic HHR650D and compared with pulsed current discharge curves. The simulation results validate the accuracy of the proposed model and the model is also tested by adding it on Autonomie for HEV application. Constant current charge/discharge, pulsed current test that can be used to extract battery parameter are performed and test results are used to build up the proposed battery model for Autonomie.
Supported by : 한국에너지 기술평가원
- O. Tremblay, L.-A. Dessaint, "Experimental Validation of a Battery Dynamic Model for EV Applications", World Electric Vehicle Journal, Vol. 3 - ISSN 2032-6653 2009 AVERE, EVS24 Stavanger, Norway, May 13 - 16, 2009.
- V.H. Johnson, "Battery performance models in advisor", Journal of Power Sources, vol. 110, pp.321-329, 2002. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0378-7753(02)00194-5
- J. Larminie and J. Lowry, "Electric Vehicle Technology Explained", 1st ed. New York: Wiley, 2003.
- D. Doerffel and S. A. Sharkh. "A critical review of using the Peukert equation for determining the remaining capacity of lead-acid and lithium-ion batteries", J. Power Sources, 155(2), pp. 395-400, Apr, 2006. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jpowsour.2005.04.030
- 김호기, 허상진, 강구배, "최소 자승법을 이용한 하이브 리드용 리튬이온 배터리 모델링 및 특성분석", Transactions of KSAE, Vol. 17, No 1, pp.130-136, 2009
- N.A. Windarko, Jaeho Choi, Gyo-bum Chung, "Imprevement of electrical modeling of NiMH battery for application of Microgrid System", Energy Conversion Congress and Exposition, ECCE 2010, 2010 IEEE, pp. 4243-4248, 12-16 Sept. 2010
- L.W. Juand, P.j. Kollmeyer, T.M. Jahns, R.D. Lorenz, "System Identification-Based Lead-Acid Battery Online Monitoring System for Electric Vehicles", Energy Conversion Congress and Exposition, ECCE 2010, 2010 IEEE, pp. 3903-3910, 12-16 Sept. 2010.
- F. Huet, "A review of impedance measurements for determination of the state-of-charge or state-of-health of secondary batteries", Journal of Power Sources, vol. 70, pp. 59-69, 1998. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0378-7753(97)02665-7
- P. Mauracher and E. Karden, "Dynamic modelling of lead/acid batteries using impedance spectroscopy for parameter identification", Journal of Power Sources, vol. 67, pp. 69-84, 1997. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0378-7753(97)02498-1
- One-Dimension Thermal Modeling of NiMH Battery for Thermal Management of Electric Vehicles vol.38, pp.3, 2014, https://doi.org/10.3795/KSME-B.2014.38.3.227