- Volume 60 Issue 10
DOI QR Code
Placement Standard Research of Auxiliary Probes when Measuring Ground Impedance
접지임피던스 측정시 보조전극의 배치 기준 연구
- Received : 2011.08.12
- Accepted : 2011.09.26
- Published : 2011.10.01
Among ground impedance measurement methods, the fall-of-potential method is the most thorough and reliable method. In the fall-of-potential method, ground electrode and auxiliary probes are placed in a straight line, and then, auxiliary potential probe is moved away from the ground electrode. The point at which plotted resistance curve flattens out is taken as right position of auxiliary potential probe. However, in some cases, it is hard to place ground electrode and auxiliary probes in a straight line. Therefore, we provided alternative placement method in this research. The method can be easily applicable to placing auxiliary probes. Also, this paper analyzed and compared ground impedance measurement standards of large grounding systems. Based on the analysis, practical measurement method using an earth tester was proposed. The proposed methods presented in this paper will be useful when determining locations of auxiliary probes in alternative positions, and the methods can be applied practically and easily.
Supported by : 한국에너지기술평가원(KETEP)
- 高橋健彦, "접지기술입문", 동일출판사, pp.203-213 1995.
- IEEE, "IEEE Std. 81-1983", pp.18-23, 44-46, 1983.
- IEEE, "IEEE Std. 81.2-1991", pp.17-31, 1991.
- Jinxi Ma, and Farid P. Dawalibi, "Influence of Inductive Coupling Between Leads on Ground Impedance Measurements Using the Fall-of-Potential Method", IEEE Trans. power Delivery, Vol. 16, No. 4, pp.739-743, Oct. 2001. https://doi.org/10.1109/61.956764
- Jinxi Ma, "Extended Analysis of Ground Impedance Measurement Using the Fall-of-Potential Method", IEEE Trans. power Delivery, Vol. 17, No. 4, pp.881-885, Oct. 2002. https://doi.org/10.1109/TPWRD.2002.803738
- 김동우, 길형준, 김동욱, 이기연, 문현욱, 김향곤, "전위 강하법에 의한 접지저항 측정시 보조전극의 위치변화에 따른 오차 분석", 대한전기학회 논문지, Vol. 59P, No. 2, pp.222-231, Jun. 2010.
- Dong-Woo Kim, Hyoung-Jun Gil, Dong-Ook Kim, Ki-Yeon Lee, Hyun-Wook Moon, and Hyang-Kon Kim, "Ground resistance measurement error and its compensation method using the fall-of-potential method", ICAP2010, pp.316-319, 2010.
- 정보통신단체표준, "TTAS.KO-04.0026/R1", pp.16-19, 2007.
- 김동우, 길형준, 김향곤, 김동욱, 이기연, 문현욱, "접지 임피던스 측정방법에 대한 국내외 기준 조사 및 분석", 대한전기학회 전기설비부문회 춘계학술대회 논문집, pp.16-18, 2011.
- DAWALIBI, F., and MUKHEDKAR, D., "Resistance Measurement of Large Grounding Systems", IEEE Trans. Power Apparatus and Systems, Vol. PAS-98, No.6, 1979.
- Go Sarmiento, H., Velazquez, R., Fortin, J., Dinkar Mukhedkar, "Survey of Low Ground Electrode Impedance Measurements", IEEE Trans. Power Apparatus and Systems, Vol. PAS-102, No.9, 1983.
- 日本電氣協會, "發變電規程(JEAC 5001)", pp.294-296, 2000.
- 대한전기협회, 발변전규정(KECC 7701-2008), pp.281-284, 2008.
- IEEE, "IEEE Std. 141-1986", pp.362-363, 1986