- Volume 60 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
A Speed Control of the Switched Reluctance Motor using Adaptive Controller
적응제어기를 이용한 Switched Reluctance Motor의 속도제어
- 김성수 (서울과학기술대학교 철도전문대학원 철도전기신호공학과) ;
- 김민석 (서울과학기술대학교 철도전문대학원 철도전기신호공학과) ;
- 이종우 (서울과학기술대학교 철도전문대학원 철도전기신호공학과)
- Received : 2011.08.05
- Accepted : 2011.08.29
- Published : 2011.09.01
Currently, switched reluctance motors are studied to increase energy efficient. The switched reluctance motor is possible to control higher speed and torque than the induction motors and composition is simple. Current and rotor speed are considered to install the switched reluctance motor. In this paper, Simulink model of the switched reluctance motor is suggested and the adaptive controller is applied to the model for the speed control. Asymmetry converter including the IGBT is concerned with real-time control and the speed of switched reluctance motor is controlled by installing adaptive controller.
- Ioannou P.A and Sun J., "Robust Adaptive Control", Prentice Hall Inc, New Jersey, 1996.
- Isermann R., Lahmann K.H., and Matko D., "Adaptive Control System", Prentice Hall Inc., New York, 1992.
- C. Huang, and R. Stengel, "Restructurable Control Using Proportional-Integral Implicit Model Following", Journal of Guidance, Control, and Dynamics, Vol. 13, No. 2, pp.303-309, 1990. https://doi.org/10.2514/3.20550
- J. Chen, and R. J. Patton, "Optimal Filtering and Robust Fault Diagnosis of Stochastic Systems with Unknown Disturbance", IEEE Transactions on Control Theory and Applications, Vol. 143, No. 1, pp. 31-36, 1996. https://doi.org/10.1049/ip-cta:19960059
- Soyeon Ahn, "Torque Control of High Speed SRM", in proceedings of the Korean Institute of Electrical Engineers, pp.389-391, 2010.
- Joonseon Ahn, Ju Lee, "The High-speed Operation of Single Phase Switched Reluctance Motor", Journal of the Korean Institute of Electrical Engineers, Vol.54 No.10, pp.470-476, 2005.
- Donghee Lee, Juhyun Lee, Jinwoo Ahn, "A Design of High Speed SRM Drive System", Journal of the Korean Institute of Electrical Engineers, Vol.55 No.7, pp.337-345, 2006.
- Hyungjin Hwang, "SRM Drive System for LSEV", in proceedings of the Power Electronics Annual Conference, pp.651-654, 2004.
- T. Nakagawa, H. Adachi, "Adaptive Tracking Control of a Nonholonomic mobile Robot", Journal of IEEE Transaction, Vol.16, No.5, pp.609-615, 2000.
- Deohyun Kang, "A Study on Electromotive Force Device for Improving Efficient", Korea Electrotechnology Research Institute, pp.40-48, 1998.