- Volume 11 Issue 10
DOI QR Code
Color Area Correction Algorithm for Tracking Curved Fingertip
구부러진 손가락 끝점 추적을 위한 컬러 영역 보정 알고리즘
- Received : 2011.07.07
- Accepted : 2011.07.28
- Published : 2011.10.28
In the field of image processing to track the fingertip much research has been done. The most common way to calculate the fingertip first, to extract color information. Then, it uses Blob Coloring algorithms which are expressed in blob functions the skin contour and calculates. The algorithm from contour decides the highest location with the fingertip. But this method when measuring it location from the finger condition which bents is not the actual fingertip and has the problem which detects the location which goes wrong. This paper proposes the color space correction algorithm to tracks the fingertip which bents. The method which proposes when tracking the fingertip from the finger condition which bents solves the problem which measures the location which goes wrong. Aim of this paper in compliance with the propensity of the users forecasts a problem in advance and corrects with improvement at the time of height boil an efficiency. Ultimately, this paper suggests empirical application to verify the adequacy and the validity with the proposed method. Accordingly, the satisfaction and the quality of services will be improved the image recognition.
Fingetip Tracking;Interaction;Finger Contour;Skin Color
Supported by : 정보통신산업진흥원
- T. Brown and R C. Thomas, "Finger Tracking for the Ditgital Desk," In Proc. of the Australasian User Interface Conference, pp.11-16, 2000.
- A. M. Bowden and R. Bowden, "View-based Location and Tracking of Body Parts for Visual Interaction," In BMVA Symposium on Spatiotemporal Image Processing, 2004.
- 임옥현, 김진철, 박성미, 이배호, "블럽 컬러 링을 이용한 CT 영상에서 간 영역 자동 추출", 한국정보과학회, 제31권, 제2호, pp.760-762, 2004.
- S. Tsuruoka, A. Kinoshita, T. Wakabayashi, and Y. M. Ishida, "Extraction of Hand Region and Spectification of Fingertips from Color Image," In Proc. of International Conference Virtual Systems and Multimedia, pp.206-211, 1997.
- R. Hota, V. Venkoparao, and S. Bedros, "Face Detection by using Skin Color Model based on One Class Classifier," In Proc. of International Conference on Information Technology, pp.15-16, 2006. https://doi.org/10.1109/ICIT.2006.54
- F. Javier, Toledo-Moreo, J. J. Martinez-Alvarez, and J. M. Ferrandez-Vicente, "Hand-based Interface for Augmented Reality," In Proc. of IEEE Symposium on Field-Programmable Custom Computing Machines, pp,291-292, 2007. https://doi.org/10.1109/FCCM.2007.24
- F. Boussaid, D Chai, and A. Bouzerdoum, "On-Chip Skin Detection for Color CMOS Imagers," In Proc. of International Conference on MEMS, NSNO and Smart System, pp.357-361, 2003. https://doi.org/10.1109/ICMENS.2003.1222024
- B. A. Meza, M. Nagarajan, C. Ramakrishnan, L. Ding, P. Kolari, A. P. Sheth, I. B. Arpinar, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "Semantic Analytics on Social Networks: Experiences in Addressing the Problem of Conflict of Interest Detection," In Proc. of the International Conference on World Wide Web, 2006.
- K. Oka, Y. Satoand, and H. Koike, "Real-time Tracking of Multiple Fingertips and Gesture Recognition for Augmented Desk Interface Systems," In Proc. of International Conference on Automatic Face and Gesture Recognition, pp.411-416, 2002.
- H. Fillbrandt, S. Akyol, and K. F. Kraiss, "Extraction of 3D Hand Shape and Posture from Image Sequences for Sign Language Recognition," IEEE International Workshop on Analysis and Modeling of Faces and Gestures, Vol.17, No.10, pp.181-186, 2003. https://doi.org/10.1109/AMFG.2003.1240841
- W. Z. Gang, and Z. D. Fang1, "Application of Visualization Technology in Spatial Data Mining," Computer Engineering, Vol.33, No.18, pp.67-71, 2009.
- Z. Jin. Visualization for Information Retrieval, Springer, 2008.
- A. Jaimes and N. Sebe, "Multimodal Human Computer Interaction: A Survey," Computer Vision and Image Understanding, Vol.108, Issue1-2, pp.116-134, 2007. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cviu.2006.10.019
- M. Cabral, M. Zuffo, S. Ghirotti, O. Belloc, L. Nomura, M. Nagamura, F. Andrade, R. Faria, and L Ferraz, "An Experience using X3D for Virtual Cultural Heritage," In Proc. of the Int. Conference on 3D Web Technology, pp.161-164, 2007.
- K. Y. Jung and J. H. Lee, "User Preference Mining through Hybrid Collaborative Filtering and Content-based Filtering in Recommendation System," IEICE Tran. on Information and Systems, Vol.E87-D, No.12, pp.2781-2790, 2004.
- P. A. Chirita, A. Damian, W. Nejdi and W. Siberski, "Search Strategies for Scientific Collaboration Networks," In Proc. of the ACM Workshop on Information Retrieval in Peer-to-Peer Networks, 2005.
- Sequential pattern profiling based bio-detection for smart health service vol.18, pp.1, 2015, https://doi.org/10.1007/s10586-014-0370-3