- Volume 26 Issue 4
The notion of bipolar fuzzy a-ideals of BCI-algebras is introduced, and their properties are investigated. Relations between bipolar fuzzy subalgebras, bipolar fuzzy ideals and bipolar fuzzy a-ideals are discussed. Conditions for a bipolar fuzzy ideal to be a bipolar fuzzy a-ideal are provided. Characterizations of bipolar fuzzy a-ideals are given. Using a finite collection of a-ideals, a bipolar fuzzy a-ideal is established.
bipolar fuzzy subalgebra;bipolar fuzzy ideal;bipolar fuzzy a-ideal
- D. Dubois and H. Prade, Fuzzy Sets and Systems, Academic Press, 1980.
- Y. B. Jun, H. S. Kim, and K. J. Lee, Bipolar fuzzy translations in BCK/BCI-algebras, J. Chungcheong Math. Soc. 22 (2009), no. 3, 399-408.
- Y. B. Jun and S. Z. Song, Subalgebras and closed ideals of BCH-algebras based on bipolar-valued fuzzy sets, Sci. Math. Jpn. 68 (2008), no. 2, 287-297.
- K. J. Lee, Bipolar fuzzy subalgerbas and bipolar fuzzy ideals of BCK/BCI-algerbas, Bull. Malays. Math. Sci. Soc. 32 (2009), no. 3, 361-373.
- K. M. Lee, Bipolar-valued fuzzy sets and their operations, Proc. Int. Conf. on Intelligent Technologies, Bangkok, Thailand (2000), 307-312.
- K. M. Lee, Comparison of interval-valued fuzzy sets, intuitionistic fuzzy sets, and bipolar-valued fuzzy sets, J. Fuzzy Logic Intelligent Systems 14 (2004), no. 2, 125-129. https://doi.org/10.5391/JKIIS.2004.14.2.125
- Y. L. Liu and J. Meng, X. H. Zhang, Xiao, and Z. C. Yue, q-ideals and a-ideals in BCI-algebras, Southeast Asian Bull. Math. 24 (2000), no. 2, 243-253. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10012-000-0243-y
- L. A. Zadeh, Fuzzy sets, Information and Control 8 (1965), 338-353. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0019-9958(65)90241-X
- H.-J. Zimmermann, Fuzzy Set Theory and its Applications, Kluwer-Nijhoff Publishing, 1985.
- m-Polar Fuzzy Sets: An Extension of Bipolar Fuzzy Sets vol.2014, 2014, https://doi.org/10.1155/2014/416530