- Volume 24 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Analytical method development for residual metamizol in meat using LC/MS/MS
식육 중 메타미졸 잔류물의 LC/MS/MS 시험법 개발
- Received : 2010.10.01
- Accepted : 2011.08.11
- Published : 2011.08.25
In this study, an analytical method was developed for residual metamizol in beef and pork using LC/MS/MS. 4-methylaminoantipyrin (MAA), the main metabolite of metamizol was targeted for analysis instead of its parent compound. MAA was simply extracted from meat by acetonitrile, purified and then analyzed by multiple reaction monitoring method (MRM). Standard addition method was used for calibration. The calibration curves showed the linearity of
- Huber, W. G., Booth, N. H. and Bevill, R. F., Vetrinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics 6 ed. 785-821, 1168-1178 (1988).
- Neidert, E. and Peter, W., "Drug redidues in animal tissue", JAOAC 70, 197-200 (1987).
- Ministry of Health and Welfare, No. 89-67.
- Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry, No. 2003-3, 2003.
- Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry, No. 2003-27, 2003.
- National Veterinary Research and Quarantine Service, No. 2002-12, 2002.
- Erdal Dinc, Dumitru Baleanu and Feyyaz Onur, J. Pharm. Biomed. Anal., 26, 946-957 (2001).
- Julia, C. Wessel, Magdalena Matyja, Michael Neugebauer, Heiko Kiefer, Thomas Daldrup, Fuad A. Tarbah and Horst Weber, European J. Pharm. Sci., 28, 15-25 (2006). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejps.2005.11.010
- United States Department of Agriculture Food Safety and Inspection Service, CLG-DPN1.00, 10/25/04 (http://www.usda.gov.)
- E. M. Malone, G. Dowling, C. T. Elliott, D. G. Kennedy and L. Regan, J. Chromatogr. A, 1216, 8132-8140 (2009). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.chroma.2009.04.078