- Volume 27 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Wear Characteristics of AlBC for Piston Head of Power Servo Cylinder
Power 서보 실린더의 피스톤 헤드용 AlBC의 마멸 특성
- Cho, Yon-Sang (Dept. of Mech. Eng. DongA University) ;
- Park, Heung-Sik (Dept. of Mech. Eng. DongA University)
- Received : 2010.10.28
- Accepted : 2011.03.02
- Published : 2011.04.30
The power servo cylinder for driving accurately turbine stop valve of an atomic power plant is necessary to do turn-over owing to a leakage of oil and a structure problem, especially, it of a power plant be in demand a high quality standard depends entirely on import. There are much problem that the AlBC be to used as a material of piston head in cylinder are caused by wear. Therefore, it is necessary to examine friction characteristics of it. In this study, wear test experiments was carried out with AlBC and SCM440, using reciprocating friction tester of pin on disk. This result was shown that the wear mechanism of AlBC on working condition is adhesive wear and the maximum temperature of infra redray thermal image of frictional surface show over 2 mm from contact surface of pin and disk.
Supported by : 동아대학교
- 산업자원부, 원전기술 발전 방안" 2006.
- S. H. Kyung, "Cu and Cu Alloy Castings", Journal of KFS, Vol.8, No.1, pp.132-142, 1988.
- Sato Y. S., "Investigation on Microstructure of Friction syir Welding part for Al Alloy[D]", Sendai, Touhuku University, 2001.
- J. G. Kim, N. S. Choi, and T. W. Kim, "Mechanical Materials Engineering", Munun dang, pp.320-334, 2008.
- Peter J. B., "Friction, Lubrication and Wear Technology", ASM Handbook, Vol.18, pp. 237-240, 1992.
- D.Y.Chung, K.Y.Kim, B.J.Lee, and J.G.Kim, "The Effects of Ni Addition in Cu Base Sintered Friction Material-Microstructure and Tribological Behavior", Journal of the KSTLE, Vol.11, No.5, pp.55-58, 1995.
- 김정규, 최낙삼, 김태원, "기계재료학", 문운당, pp.330-331, 2005.
- W.H. Cubberly, Nonferrous Alloys, "Metal handbook", Ninth Edition, vol.2, pp.241-242, 1979.
- 박흥식, 박원조, 김선진 편저, "기계재료공학", 인터비젼, pp.150-154, 2001.