- Volume 24 Issue 5
The lecture of the experimental designs consists of two main part-experimental designs and model analysis. Mostly, the progress of the visualization has been made on a model analysis. As the visualization of experimental designs, we can consider the visualization of Latin squares, supersaturated designs, and balanced incomplete block designs. We can propose the design plots as well as use the scatterplots and the scatterplot matrices for the visualization of experimental designs. Through the visualization of experimental designs, we can use the synergy effect in teaching the lecture of the experimental designs.
- 김영일, 장대흥 (2010). 초포화계획을 평가하기 위한 그래픽방법, <응용통계연구>, 23, 167-178. https://doi.org/10.5351/KJAS.2010.23.1.167
- 장대흥 (2010). 반응표면실험계획을 평가하기 위한 동적분위수그림, <응용통계연구>, 23, 285-293. https://doi.org/10.5351/KJAS.2010.23.2.285
- Bailey, R. A., Cameron, P. J. and Connelly, R. (2008). Sudoku, gerechte designs, resolutions, affine space, spreads, reguli, and Hamming codes, American Mathematical Monthly, 115, 383-404. https://doi.org/10.1080/00029890.2008.11920542
- Barton, R. R. (1998). Design-plots for factorial and fractional factorial designs, Journal of Quality Technology, 30, 40-54. https://doi.org/10.1080/00224065.1998.11979818
- Barton, R. R. and Schruben, L. W. (1994). Graphical methods for comparing confounding in two or more designs, Communications in Statistics-Simulation and Computation, 23, 953-971. https://doi.org/10.1080/03610919408813211
- Giovannitti-Jensen, A. and Myers, R. H. (1989). Graphical assessment of the prediction capability of response surface designs, Technometrics, 31, 159-171. https://doi.org/10.2307/1268814
- Hyndman, T. (2009). Math art: Latin square, http://tylo42.com/latin square.
- Khuri, A. I. (1997). Quantile dispersion graphs for analysis of variance estimates of variance components, Journal of Applied Statistics, 24, 711-722. https://doi.org/10.1080/02664769723440
- Khuri, A. I., Kim, H. J. and Um, Y. (1996). Quantile plots of the prediction variance for response surface designs, Computational Statistics and Data Analysis, 22, 395-407. https://doi.org/10.1016/0167-9473(95)00058-5
- Liu, Y. and Liu, M. (2011). Construction of optimal supersaturated design with large number of levels, Journal of Statistical Planning and Inference, 141, 2035-2043. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jspi.2010.12.015
- Montgomery, D. C. (2009). Design and Analysis of Experiments, 7th ed., Wiley, New York.
- Zahran, A., Anderson-Cook, C. M. and Myers, R. H. (2003). Fraction of design space to assess the prediction capability of response surface designs, Journal of Quality Technology, 35, 377-386. https://doi.org/10.1080/00224065.2003.11980235