연구 과제 주관 기관 : NIPA(National IT Industry Promotion Agency)
- J.Woods and C. Radewan, "Kalman filtering in two dimensions," IEEE Trans. Inf. Theory., vol. 23, no. 7, pp. 473-482, Jul.1977. https://doi.org/10.1109/TIT.1977.1055750
- F. Jin, P. Fieguth, L. Winger, and E. Jernigan, "Adaptive wiener filtering of noisy images and image sequences," in Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. on Image Process., pp. 349-352, Sep.2003.
- D. L. Donoho, "De-noising by soft-thresholding," IEEE Trans. Inf. Theory., vol. 41, no. 5, pp. 613-627, May. 1995. https://doi.org/10.1109/18.382009
- A. Buades, B. Coll, and J. M. Morel, "A non-local algorithm for image denoising," in Proc. IEEE Computer Soc. Conf. on Comput. Vision and Pattern Recog., pp. 60-65, Jun.2005.
- TOMASI C., MANDUCHI R.: "Bilateral filtering for gray and color images," Sixth Int. Conf. on Computer Vision., pp. 839-846, 1998.
- MING Z., GUNTURK B.K.: "Multiresolution bilateral filtering for image denoising", IEEE Trans. Image Process., 17, pp. 2324-2333, 2008. https://doi.org/10.1109/TIP.2008.2006658
- LI Y., YANFENG Q.:"Novel adaptive temporal filter based on motion compensation for video noise reduction," Int. Symp. on Communications and Information Technologies, ISCIT.', pp. 1031-034, 06, 2006.
- GUO L., AU O.C., MA M., LIANG Z.:"Temporal video denoising based on multihypothesis motion compensation," IEEE Trans. Circuits Syst. Video Technol.,17, p. 1423, 2007. https://doi.org/10.1109/TCSVT.2007.903797
- A. J. Patti, A. M. Tekalp, and M. I. Sezan, "A new motion-compensated reduce-order model Kalman filter for space-varying restoration of progressive and interlaced video," IEEE Trans. Image Process., vol.7, no.4, pp. 543-554, Apr. 1998. https://doi.org/10.1109/83.663499
- E. J. Balster,Y. F. Zheng, and R. L. Ewing, "Combined spatial and temporal domain wavelet shrinkage algorithm for video denoising," IEEE Trans. Circuits Syst. Video Technol., vol. 16, no. 2, pp. 220-230, Feb.2006. https://doi.org/10.1109/TCSVT.2005.857816
- R. Dugad and N. Ahuja, "Video denoising by combining Kalman and wiener estimates," in Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. on Image Process., pp. 152-156, Oct. 1999.
- D. H. Shin, R. H. Park, S. Yang, and J. H. Jung, "Block-based noise estimation using adaptive Gaussian filtering," IEEE Trans. on Consumer Electronics., vol. 51, No. 1, pp. 218-226, 2005. https://doi.org/10.1109/TCE.2005.1405723
- A. Bosco, A. Bruna, G. Messina, and G. Spampinato, "Fast method for noise level estimation and integrated noise reduction," IEEE Trans. On Consumer Electronics., vol. 51 , No. 3, pp. 1028-1033, 2005.