Supported by : 한국연구재단
- J. S. Lim and a. V. Oppenheim, "Enhancement and bandwidth compression of noisy speech," Proceedings of the IEEE, vol. 67, no. 12, pp. 1586-1604, 1979.
- S. Boll, "Suppression of acoustic noise in speech using spectral subtraction," IEEE Transactions on Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing, vol. ASSP-27, no. 2, pp. 113-120, 1979.
- Y. Ephraim and D. Malah, "Speech enhancement using a minimum- mean square error short-time spectral amplitude estimator," IEEE Transactions on Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing, vol. ASSP-32, no. 6, pp. 1109-1121, 1984.
- Y. Ephraim and H. Van Trees, "A signal subspace approach for speech enhancement," IEEE Transactions on Speech and Audio Processing, vol. 3, no. 4, pp. 251-266, 1995. https://doi.org/10.1109/89.397090
- J. Huang and Y. Zhao, "An energy-constrained signal subspace method for speech enhancement and recognition in white and colored noises," Speech Communication, vol. 26, no. 3, pp. 165-181, Nov. 1998. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0167-6393(98)00041-7
- K. Hermus, P. Wambacq, and H. Hamme, "A Review of Signal Subspace Speech Enhancement and Its Application to Noise Robust Speech Recognition," EURASIP Journal on Advances in Signal Processing, vol. 2007, no. 1, p. 045821, 2007. https://doi.org/10.1155/2007/45821
- Y. Hu and P. C. Loizou, "Subjective comparison and evaluation of speech enhancement algorithms," Speech communication, vol. 49, no. 7, pp. 588-601, Jul. 2007. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.specom.2006.12.006
- Y. Hu and P. Loizou, "Evaluation of objective quality measures for speech enhancement," IEEE Transactions on Speech and Audio Processing, vol. 16, no. 1, pp. 229-238, 2008. https://doi.org/10.1109/TASL.2007.911054
- Y. Hu and P. C. Loizou, "A comparative intelligibility study of single- microphone noise reduction algorithms." The Journal of the Acoustical Society of America, vol. 122, no. 3, p. 1777, Sep. 2007. https://doi.org/10.1121/1.2766778
- G. Brown and M. Cooke, "Computational auditory scene analysis," Computer speech and language, vol. 8, pp. 297-336, 1994. https://doi.org/10.1006/csla.1994.1016
- D. Wang and G. Brown, Computational Auditory Scene Analysis : Principles, Algorithms, and Applications, Wiley, Hoboken, NJ, 2006.
- D. Wang, "On ideal binary mask as the computational goal of auditory scene analysis," In Divenyi P. (ed.), Speech Separation by Humans and Machines, pp. 181-197, Kluwer Academic, Norwell MA, 2005.
- D. S. Brungart, P. S. Chang, B. D. Simpson, and D. Wang, "Isolating the energetic component of speech-on-speech masking with ideal time-frequency segregation," The Journal of the Acoustical Society of America, vol. 120, no. 6, p. 4007, 2006. https://doi.org/10.1121/1.2363929
- N. Li and P. C. Loizou, "Factors influencing intelligibility of ideal binary- masked speech: implications for noise reduction.," The Journal of the Acoustical Society of America, vol. 123, no. 3, pp. 1673-82, Mar. 2008. https://doi.org/10.1121/1.2832617
- N. Li and P. C. Loizou, "Effect of spectral resolution on the intelligibility of ideal binary masked speech.," The Journal of the Acoustical Society of America, vol. 123, no. 4, pp. EL59-64, Apr. 2008. https://doi.org/10.1121/1.2884086
- Y. Hu and P. Loizou, "Techniques for estimating the ideal binary mask," in Proc. 11th Int. Workshop Acoust. Echo Noise Control, 2008.
- J. Tchorz and B. Kollmeier, "Estimation of the signal-to-noise ratio with amplitude modulation spectrograms," Speech Communication, vol. 38, no. 1-2, pp. 1-17, Sep. 2002. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0167-6393(01)00040-1
- J. Tchorz and B. Kollmeier, "SNR estimation based on amplitude modulation analysis with applications to noise suppression," IEEE Transactions on Speech and Audio Processing, vol. 11, no. 3, pp. 184-192, May 2003. https://doi.org/10.1109/TSA.2003.811542
- M. Kleinschmidt and V. Hohmann, "Sub-band SNR estimation using auditory feature processing," Speech Communication, vol. 39, no. 1-2, pp. 47-63, Jan. 2003. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0167-6393(02)00058-4
- G. Langner and C. E. Schreiner, "Periodicity coding in the inferior colliculus of the cat. I. Neuronal mechanisms.," Journal of neuro-physiology, vol. 60, no. 6, pp. 1799-822, Dec. 1988.
- B. Kollmeier and R. Koch, "Speech enhancement based on physiological and psychoacoustical models of modulation perception and binaural interaction.," The Journal of the Acoustical Society of America, vol. 95, no. 3, pp. 1593-602, Mar. 1994. https://doi.org/10.1121/1.408546
- S. Stevens, J. Volkmann, and E. Newman, "A scale for the measurement of the psychological magnitude pitch," The Journal of the Acoustical Society of America, vol. 8, no. 3, pp. 185-190, 1937. https://doi.org/10.1121/1.1915893
- C. Bishop, Neural Networks for Pattern Recognition, New York: Oxford Univ. Press, 1995.