- Volume 21 Issue 11
농촌하천 표토내 매토종자의 발아량 및 종구성
DOI QR Code
Kim, Se-Chang;Park, Bong-Ju;Kim, Won-Tae;Yoon, Yong-Han;Cho, Yong-Hyeon;Kang, Hee-Kyoung;Oh, Hyun-Kyung;Shin, Kyung-Jun;Eo, Yang-Joon;Yoon, Taek-Seong;Jang, Kwang-Eun;Kwak, Moo-Young
- 투고 : 2012.09.18
- 심사 : 2012.11.23
- 발행 : 2012.11.30
Purpose of this study was to evaluate germination characteristics of soil seed bank in rural stream topsoil using seedling emergence method in order to provide data for future ecological restoration of stream utilizing topsoil. There were 24 families, 52 genera, 61 taxa of soil seed bank flora found in topsoil from 6 rural streams. The most frequently found taxa were Compositae (12 taxa) followed by Gramineae (8 taxa), Caryophyllaceae (5 taxa), Cruciferae (4 taxa), Scrophulariaceae, Labiatae, Polygonaceae and Cyperaceae. Plant with the most number of germination was Stellaria aquatica followed by Erigeron annuus, Imperata cylindrica var. koenigii, Poa annua, Cyperus microiria and Veronica undulata. Naturalized plants found were Erigeron annuus, Rumex crispus, Oenothera odorata, Cerastium glomeratum, Bidens frondosa, Erigeron philadelphicus, etc.
Seedling emergence method;Ecological restoration;Naturalized plants
- Choe, I. H., Han, B. H., Ki, K. S., 2010, The change of riverside vegetation by construction of ecological stream in Suwoncheon, Gyeonggi Province, Kor. J. Env. Eco., 24(6), 723-734.
- Hosogi, D., Kameyama, A., 2004, Timing for the collection of topsoil from a deciduous forest for use as planting material in suburban Tokyo, Japan, Ecological Engineering, 23, 371-386. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ecoleng.2004.12.016
- Iverson, K. R., Wall, M. K., 1982, Buried, viable seeds and their relation to revegetation after surface mining. Journal of Range Management, 35(5), 648- 652. https://doi.org/10.2307/3898656
- Joe, S. H., Kim, K. D., 2008, Comparisons between a forest road with a coniferous plantation and distributed vegetation on the edge of a forest, and reclaimed soil seed bank, Kor. J. Env. Eco., 22(4), 409-419.
- Kang, B. H, Son, J. K., 2011, The study on the evaluation of environment function at small stream- In the case of Hongdong stream in Hongsung-gun, J. Korean Env. Res. Tech., 14(5), 81-101.
- Kim, H, J., Shin, B. K., You, Y. H., 2010, The correlation between occurrence of vegetation and environmental factors at the natural streams in Korea, Pro. Kor. Soc. Env. Eco. Con., 102-107.
- Kim, K. H., Woo, B. M., 1999, The optimal collecting time and methods of utilization of forest topsoil as revegetation materials of slopes, J. Korean Env. Res. & Reveg. Tech., 2(2), 53-61.
- Kim, S. C., Park, B. J., 2012, Species composition and density of soil seed bank in rural stream topsoil, Proceeding of the Korean Institute of Forest Recreation Conference, 95-96.
- Lee, T. B., 2006a, Coloured flora of Korea, Hyangmunsa, Seoul, Korea.
- Lee, Y. H., Kang, B. H., Na, C. S., Yang, G, Y., Min, T. G., Hong, S. H., 2011, Herbal flora and succession of stream under management conditions after its restoration-Case study of Yangjaecheon in Seoul, Kor. J. Weed Sci., 31(1), 49-70. https://doi.org/10.5660/KJWS.2011.31.1.049
- Lee, Y. N., 2006b, New flora of Korea(I, II), Kyohaksa, Seoul, Korea.
- Nishihiro, J., Nishihiro, M. A., Washitani, I., 2006, Restoration of wetland vegetation using soil seed banks: Lessons form a project in Lake Kasumigaura, Japan. Landscape and Ecological Engineering, 2, 171-176. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11355-006-0005-9
- Oh, D. S., 2008, A study on the enhancement of river characteristics after repairing Youngdam stream, M. S. Thesis, Gyeongsang National University.
- Park, I. H., Jang, G. S., Cho, K. J., Ra, J. H., 2009, Analysis on the flora and vegetation for ecological restoration of local streams-In case of local streams in Namwon, J. Korean Env. Res. Tech., 12(6), 153-163.
- Shin, H. T., Yi, M. H., 2011, The relationship between soil seed bank and ground layer of actural vegetation in Korea, Journal of Environmental Sciences, 20(1), 127-135. https://doi.org/10.5322/JES.2011.20.1.127
- You, J. H., Jung, S. G., Lee, C. H., 2006, Analysis on the vegetation and flora for the ecological restoration of the river, Korean J. Plant Res., 19(4), 471-479.