- Volume 3 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
A Development and Evaluation of an Web-based Apartment Buildings Energy Information System
웹 기반의 공동주택 에너지 정보시스템 개발 및 시험평가
Kim, Jong-Yeob;Hwang, Ha-Jin;Lee, Jong-Sung
- Received : 2012.03.23
- Accepted : 2012.07.25
- Published : 2012.07.30
The energy use of building operational stage is about 25% of total energy supply in Korea. The intensification of insulation at the design stage and the efficient instruments were used to reduce energy use of the buildings. These efforts are limited at the energy saving side, the residents voluntarily participation in the energy-conservation is more effective. To achieve this purpose, energy use information program (of the individual users) has been developed to lead the energy users actively participating in the energy-conservation program to share at the web. Also, by investigating the necessity and the will of usage of the program and applying a pilot program, the collectability of valid data and the usability have been evaluated.
Web-based Building Energy;Information System
- 대한주택공사(2007), 웹기반의 건물에너지정보시스템 개발, 연구보고서.
- Darby, S. (2006), Making it obvious: designing feedback into energy consumption, Environmental Change Institute, University of Oxford.
- Houwelingen, J. H. van and W. F. Raaij (1989), "The effect of goal-setting and daily electronic feedback on in-home energy use", Journal of Consumer Research, 16: 98-105. https://doi.org/10.1086/209197
- Owen, G. and J. Ward (2006), Smart meters:commercial, Policy and regulatory drivers, Sustainablability First, London.
- Staats, H. J. and P. Harland (1995), The EcoTeam Program in the Netherlands. Study 4: A longitudinal study on the effects of the EcoTeam Program on environmental behavior and its psychological backgrounds, Summary report. Leiden: Centre for Energy and Environmental Research, Leiden University. E&M/R-95-57, http://www.empowermentinstitute.net/files/Leiden_study.html.
- Wilhite, H. and R. Ling (1995), "Measured energy savings from a more informative energy bill", Energy and building, 22: 145-155. https://doi.org/10.1016/0378-7788(94)00912-4
- A Monitoring System of Energy Usage for Apartment Houses Using Smart TV vol.18, pp.6, 2013, https://doi.org/10.7315/CADCAM.2013.451
Supported by : 한국토지주택공사(LH)