- Volume 3 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Analysis on the Seismic Load Reduction Effect of a Ground by Considering Pile Strength
말뚝 강성을 고려한 지반의 지진하중 저감 효과에 관한 해석 연구
- Received : 2012.09.13
- Accepted : 2012.10.25
- Published : 2012.10.30
In this study, a numerical analysis to evaluate the reduction of seismic load due to pile group was performed and compared the peak ground acceleration(PGA) measured at free-field and foundation. The special attention was given to the amplification of seismic acceleration on the foundation due to the pile effects. The analysis considering pile effects was carried out for 4, 8 and 12 piles with same condition by PLAXIS 2D Dynamics. Based on the analysis results, it is found that the overall reduction in seismic load due to foundation and reduction rates are similar irrespective of pile numbers. This study gives a possibility for effective design of piled foundation by reducing seismic load about 20~25%.
Seismic Load;PHC Pile;Amplification;PLAXIS;Numerical Analysis
- 건설교통부(1997), 내진설계기준연구 II-내진설계성능기준과 경제성 평가, 한국지진공학회.
- 대한건축학회(2005), 건축구조설계기준.
- 한국지반공학회(2009), 구조물 기초 설계기준.
- 김용석(2005), 구조물-지반 상호작용과 지진해석, 구미서관.
- 박종배, 천영수, 심영종, 정득재, 한규범(2010), 건축구조물 말뚝머리 접합부의 보강상세에 관한 연구, 토지주택연구원.
- 박종배, 김상연, 이범식, 박용부, 임해식, 최경륜, 김동수, 김범주(2011), 말뚝기초의 설계법 선진화 및 시공법 다양화, 토지주택연구원.
- ICBO (1997), 1997 Uniform Building Code, Volume 2-Structural Engineering Design Provisions, International Conference of Building Officials, California.
Supported by : 한국토지주택공사(LH)