- Volume 34 Issue 4
Gottlieb polynomials were introduced and investigated in 1938, and then have been cited in several articles. Very recently Khan and Akhlaq introduced and investigated Gottlieb polynomials in two and three variables to give their generating functions. Subsequently, Khan and Asif investigated the generating functions for the
Pochhammer symbol;Generating functions;Generalized hypergeometric function
- P. Appell, Sur les series hypergeometriques de deux variables, et sur des equations differentielles lineaires aux derivees partielles, C. R. Acad. Sci. Paris 90 (1880), 296-298.
- P. Appell and J. Kampe de Feriet, Fonctions Hypergeometriques et Hyper-spheriques; Polynomes d'Hermite, Gauthier - Villars, Paris, 1926.
- J. Choi, A generalization of Gottlieb polynomials in several variables, Appl. Math. Letters 25 (2011), 43-46.
- J. Choi, q-Extension of a generalization of Gottlieb polynomials in two variables, J. Chungcheong Math. Soc. 25 (2012), 253-265. https://doi.org/10.14403/jcms.2012.25.2.253
- J. Choi, q-Extension of a generalization of Gottlieb polynomials in three variables, Honam Math. J. 34 (2012), 327-340. https://doi.org/10.5831/HMJ.2012.34.3.327
- A. Erdelyi, W. Magnus, F. Oberhettinger and F. G. Tricomi, Higher Transcendental Functions, Vol. I, McGraw-Hill Book Company, New York, Toronto and London, 1953.
- M. J. Gottlieb, Concerning some polynomials orthogonal on a finite or enumerable set of points, Amer. J. Math. 60(2) (1938), 453-458. https://doi.org/10.2307/2371307
- M. A. Khan and M. Akhlaq, Some new generating functions for Gottlieb polynomials of several variables, International Trans. Appl. Sci. 1(4) (2009), 567-570.
- M. A. Khan and M. Asif, A note on generating functions of q-Gottlieb polynomials, Commun. Korean Math. Soc. (2011), Article in press.
- G. Lauricella, Sulle funzioni ipergeometriche a piu variabili, Rend. Circ. Mat. Palermo 7 (1893), 111-158. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF03012437
- E. D. Rainville, Special Functions, Macmillan Company, New York, 1960; Reprinted by Chelsea Publishing Company, Bronx, New York, 1971.
- H. M. Srivastava and P. W. Karlsson, Multiple Gaussian Hypergeometric Series, Halsted Press (Ellis Horwood Limited, Chichester), John Wiley and Sons, New York, Chichester, Brisbane, and Toronto, 1985.
- H. M. Srivastava and H. L. Manocha, A Treatise on Generating Functions, Halsted Press (Ellis Horwood Limited, Chichester), John Wiley and Sons, New York, Chichester, Brisbane, and Toronto, 1984.