- Volume 26 Issue 6
In this research, a novel mater arm was studied as a teaching device for an underwater revolute robot arm used as a slave arm. The master arm was designed to be a seven-degree-of-freedom (DOF) structure, with a structure similar to that of the slave arm, and to be desktop size to allow it to be worn on a human arm. The master arm with encoders on the joints was used as an input device for teaching a slave robot arm. In addition, small electric magnets were installed at the joints of the master arm to generate the haptic force. A control system was designed to sense excessive force and torque in the joints of the master arm and protect it by controlling the position and velocity of the slave arm through the encoder signal of the master arm.
Master arm;Crabster robot;Force-feedback;Electromagnet
- Shim, H.W., Chun, B.H., Lee, P.M., 2011. Mobility and Agility Analysis of Underwater Walking Robot. Conf. of he Korean Associaation of Ocean Science and Technology Societies, 1675-1679.
- Tadano, K., and Kawashima, K., 2010. Development of a Master-Slave System with Force-Sensing Abilities using Pneumatic Actuators for Laparoscopic Surgery. Advanced Robotics, 24(12), 1763-1783(21). https://doi.org/10.1163/016918610X522559
- Pierre Letier., Elvina Motard., Jean-Philippe Verchueren., 2010. EXOSTATION : Haptic Exoskeleton based control station. 2010 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, Anchorage Convention District May 3-8, 2010, Anchorage, Alaska, USA.
- Bouzit, M., Popescu, G., Burdea, G. and Boian, R., 2002. "The Rutgers MasterII-ND force feedback glove. in Proc. 10th Haptic Interfaces for Virtual Environments and Teleoperator Systems, Orlando, FL, 145-152.
- Spong, M.W. and Vidyasagar, M., 1989. Robot Dynamics and Control. John Wiley & Sons.
- NASA Anthropometry and Biomechanics. Reference: 276, 32-79; NASA-STD-3000 275e at: http://msis.jsc.nasa.gov/-sections/section03.htm,
- Jeong, Y.K., Lee, Y.S., Kim, K.H., Hong, Y.S., Park, J.O., 2001. A 7 DOF Wearable Robotic Arm Using Pneumatic Actuators. Proceedings of the 32nd ISR(International Symposium on Robotics.
- Schilling robotics, 2010. at: http://www.schilling.com/
- Kraft at: http://krafttelerobotics.com/
Supported by : 한국연구재단