- Volume 12 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
3D Holographic contents work and Projection Act on Spectator Approach
관객접근에 의해 행동하는 3D 홀로그래픽 콘텐츠 저작 및 프로젝션
- Received : 2012.10.04
- Accepted : 2012.12.05
- Published : 2012.12.28
In order to actualize the third dimension form, hologram is coming to attention because it has no restriction on viewing position and is capable of natural visual expression. Although hologram technology is the best method to embody 3D image without glasses, it is not commercialized due to several technological problems. Currently used hologram technology in concerts or exhibitions are images flashed on a 2-dimensional transparent screen by HD projectors which is similar to hologram technology, not truly same. In this research, we make 3D contents for Holographic projection and use these contents to present art that can interact with spectators. As a result of the exhibition, attendance showed satisfaction on inspection form, allowing spectators to move around the screen and view it both sides; moreover, they were enterprising to interact with the videos played according to their movements. Therefore, we are able to implement a sensible and spatio-temporal artwork along with interesting space production and represent a intimate and interactive space with the public.
Holographic Projection;Hologram;Interactive Art
Supported by : 한국콘텐츠진흥원
- 김창수, 이성호, 오은해, "디지털콘텐츠의 상호작용요인이 몰입과 사용의도에 미치는 영향", 한국콘텐츠학회논문지, 제11권, 제9호, pp.212-224, 2011. https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2011.11.9.212
- 정기원 김인영, 손효정, 임찬, "센서 기반의 인터랙티브 미디어 아트 분석", 한국 HCI학회 2012년도 학술대회 발표논문집, pp.765-766, 2012.
- 최현준, 서영호, 김동욱, "디지털 홀로그래픽 디스플레이 연구개발 동향", 주간기술동향, 정보통신연구진흥원, 제1406호, pp.14-24, 2009.
- 문화기술(CT) 심층리포트 : 3D 입체영상은 홀로그램으로 진화 중, 관련 기술동향과 활용사례, 한국콘텐츠 진흥원, 2011
- A. Kolb, M. Lambers, S. Todt, N. Cuntz, and C. Rezk-Salama, "Immersive Rear Projection on Curved Screens," In Proceedings of Virtual Reality Conference 2009. pp.285-286, 2009.
- P. Brandl, M. Haller, and M. Hurnaus, "An Adaptable Rear-Projection Screen Using Digital Pens And Hand Gestures," In Proceedings of International Conference Artificial Reality and Telexistence 2007, pp.49-54, 2007.