- Volume 23 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
Uncertainty Analysis of 1 GHz Band Impulse Spectrum Amplitude
1 GHz 대역 임펄스의 스펙트럼 진폭 불확도 평가
- Lee, Dong-Joon (Korea Research Institute of Standards and Science) ;
- Lee, Joo-Gwang (Korea Research Institute of Standards and Science) ;
- Kwon, Jae-Yong (Korea Research Institute of Standards and Science) ;
- Kang, Tae-Weon (Korea Research Institute of Standards and Science)
- Received : 2012.09.27
- Accepted : 2012.11.09
- Published : 2012.12.31
This paper presents a methodology to accurately evaluate the spectral components of impulse signals which are delivered from an impulse generator through the measurement system. The complicated terms for uncertainty measurement of impulse spectrum amplitude and their analysis methods and experimental results are discussed. The expanded uncertainty of the impulse spectrum measurement is 0.015, which is believed to be the best domestic measurement capability and comparable to those of world class.
Impulse Spectrum Analysis;Sampling Oscilloscope;Uncertainty;EMI/EMC Calibration
- 이주광, "Pulse parameter 표준", 기반표준본부 보고서, 한국표준과학연구원, 2000년 11월.
- http://kcdb.bipm.org/appendixc/country_list.asp? Sservice=EM/RF.11.6
- N. G. Paulter, D. R. Larson, "Impulse spectrum amplitude uncertainty analysis", Metrologia, vol. 43, pp. 477-485, Oct. 2006. https://doi.org/10.1088/0026-1394/43/6/001
- "Guide to the expression of uncertainty in measurement: GUM", ISO/IEC Guide 98-3, 2008.