- Volume 23 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
Analysis on the RFI Noise Path of Electrical Railway System in the Frequency Range of 9 kHz to 150 kHz
전기철도 시스템의 9~150 kHz 대역에서의 RFI 노이즈 전달 경로 분석
- Kwun, Suk-Tai (Department of Electronic & Computer Engineering, Seokyeong University) ;
- Chung, Yeon-Choon (Department of Electronic & Computer Engineering, Seokyeong University)
- Received : 2012.10.30
- Accepted : 2012.11.27
- Published : 2012.12.31
The interaction of magnetic field in the frequency range of 9~150 kHz radiating from a railway system with wireless systems has been the cause of radio frequency interference. In this paper, the equivalent circuit model of the RFI noise is proposed through source and transfer path analysis, and it is confirmed that the switching noise of several kHz that occurs a vehicle traction drive system and a substation is radiated by forming the loop circuit with a feeder line by a rolling stock. And the validity of the proposed equivalent circuit model is verified by analyzing the effects of RC banks installed in the real railway between Guri and Guksu stations, the RFI noise can be effectively mitigated by loading suitable capacitance between rail and feeding line.
Railway;RFI;Magnetic Field;RC Bank;Equivalent Circuit
- 삼성전자 교통정보 2그룹, "철도 신호일반", pp 85-90, 1997년 3월.
- 고영환, 최규형 "신호장치에 의한 ATS 신호장치 오동작 방지에 대한 연구", 한국철도학회 2008년도 춘계학술대회논문집, pp. 574-582, 2008년 6월.
- IEC Standard 62236, Railway application - Electromagnetic compatibility, Dec. 2008.
- Xavier Perpinya, Infrastructure Design, Signalling and Security in Railway, InTech., pp. 333-351, 2012.
- Jingen Qian, "RF models for Active IPEMs", Master Thesis, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Jan. 2003.
- 김태승, 장우진, "전기철도 시스템에서 RC-bank의 위치가 고조파저감에 미치는 영향", 한국철도학회 2010년도추계학술대회, pp. 228-228, 2010년 10월.
- RFI Noise Reduction of the Electric Train in the Frequency Range of 9 kHz to 150 kHz vol.63, pp.1, 2014, https://doi.org/10.5370/KIEE.2014.63.1.179
- Study on the RFI Noise Reduction of the Electric Railway in the Frequency Range of 9 kHz to 150 kHz vol.62, pp.9, 2013, https://doi.org/10.5370/KIEE.2013.62.9.1329