- Volume 14 Issue 3
In order to shorten construction duration in high-rise project, construction company tried to make various system method toward simplifying construction method and shortening construction duration. Though high-rise tower-type residential project are growing, there are few case study. Then, the data for preliminary schedule planning in high-rise tower-type residential project are rare. This purpose of research shows construction method in structural work in high-rise tower-type residential project, suggests schedule planning in structural work through case studies. The structural work in high-rise tower-type residential project was divided 1) completion of form in lower part and 2) the typical floor under penthouse. The statistical analysis were done in two parts, the data from analysis were used in simulation. Finally, researcher confirmed the difference between real construction duration and the figure from simulation. The results shows that the more construction duration is long, the less ACS's cost is low. It means the effectiveness is increasing in ACS, if the floor number is high.
Form;Structural Work;Guide-rail System;Auto-climbing System;Simulation
- ACI Committee 209, (1992) Prediction of creep, shrinkage, and temperature effects in concrete structures
- Bang J., Lee B., Cho K,. Kang D,. Kim S., (2001) "A Study on the Efficient Project Control for the Time Shortening in Apartment Building: Focused on the Flat-DW Structure System", Korea Land and Housing Corporation
- Han, C., Bang, J., (2004) "Development of an Effective Time Scheduling Mechanism of the Structural Framework for the High-rise Apartment Housing : Focusing on One Cycle Time Scheduling Mechanism of Typical Floor." Korea Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, 5(4):87-96
- Ji, S, Hyun C,. (2012) "Development of Schedule Estimating Method for Structure Frame Works based on Space Breakdown Structure and Productivity Analysis in Public Multi-Housing Projects." Journal of Architectural Institute of Korea, v.28, n. 02, pp. 95-104
- Korea Concrete Institute, (2003) Standard Concrete Specification
- Korea Land and Housing Corporation, (2003) Construction Standard Specification
- Sim, M., Kwon, O., Kim, K. (2009) Architectural Schedule management, Kimundang, Seoul.
Supported by : NRF