- Volume 52 Issue 4
We introduce the concepts of ordered quasi-ideals, ordered bi-ideals in an ordered ternary semigroup and study their properties. Also regular ordered ternary semigroup is defined and several ideal-theoretical characterizations of the regular ordered ternary semigroups are furnished.
ordered semigroup;ordered ternary semigroup;ordered left ideal;ordered right ideal;ordered lateral ideal;ordered quasi-ideal;ordered bi-ideal;regular ordered ternary semigroup
- Iampan Aiyared, Characterizing the minimality and maximality of ordered lateral ideals in ordered ternary semigroups, J. Korean Math. Soc., 46(4)(2009), 775-784. https://doi.org/10.4134/JKMS.2009.46.4.775
- V. N. Dixit and Sarita Diwan, A note on quasi and Bi-ideals in ternary semigroups, Int. J. Math. Sci., 18(1995), 501-508. https://doi.org/10.1155/S0161171295000640
- D. H. Lehmer, A ternary analogue of abelian groups, Ams. J. Math., 59(1932), 329- 338.
- S. K. Lee and S. G. Kang, Characterization of Regular po-semigroups, Comm. Korean Math. Soc., 14(4)(1999), 687-691.
- N. Kehayopulu, J. S. Ponizovskii and M. Tsingelis, Bi-ideals in ordered semigroups and ordered groups, Jou. of Math. Sci., 112(4)(2002).
- M . L. Santigo, Regular ternary semigroups, Bull. Cal. Math. Soc., 82(1990), 67-71l.
- F. M. Sioson, Ideal Theory in ternary semigroups, Math. Japan., 10(1965), 63-84.