Supported by : 한국연구재단
- S. Cotton, W. Scanlon, "Channel characterization for single- and multiple-antenna wearable systems used for indoor body-to-body communication", IEEE Trans. Antenna and Propag., vol. 57, no. 4, pp. 980-990, Apr. 2009. https://doi.org/10.1109/TAP.2009.2014576
- I. Khan, P. Hall, "Experimental evaluation of MIMO capacity and correlation for narrowband bodycentric wireless channels", IEEE Trans. Antenna and Propag., vol. 58, no. 1, pp. 195-202, Jan. 2010. https://doi.org/10.1109/TAP.2009.2025062
- P. Van Torre, L. Vallozzi, C. Hertleer, H. Rogier, M. Moeneclaey, and J. Verhaevert, "Indoor off-body wireless MIMO communication with dual polarized textile antennas", IEEE Trans. Antenna and Propag., vol. 59, no. 2, pp. 631-642, Feb. 2011. https://doi.org/10.1109/TAP.2010.2096389
- Y. Ouyang, D. Love, and W. Chappell, "Body-worn distributed MIMO system", IEEE Trans. Veh. Technol., vol. 58, no. 4, pp. 1752-1765, May 2009. https://doi.org/10.1109/TVT.2008.2004491
- S. H. Han, S. K. Park, "Performance analysis of wireless body area network in indoor off-body communication", IEEE Trans. Consum. Electron., vol. 57, no. 2, pp. 335-338, May 2011. https://doi.org/10.1109/TCE.2011.5955164
- A. Goldsmith, Wireless Communication, Cambridge University Press: New York, 2005.
- D. Tse, Viswanath, Fundamentals of Wireless Communication, Cambridge University Press: New York, 2005.