Supported by : 경희대학교
- Henrik Schulze, Christian Luders, Theory and Application of OFDM and CDMA, Wiley, 2005.
- Jan-Jaap van de Beek, Ove Edfors, and Ola Borjesson, "On channel estimation in OFDM systems", In Proc. VTC'95, vol. 2, pp. 715-719, Rosemont, IL, Jul. 1995.
- M. Sandell, O. Edfors, "A comparative study of pilot- based channel estimators for wireless OFDM", Research Report TULEA 1996:19, Div. of Signal Processing, Lulea University of Technology, 1996.
- Y. Li, "Pilot-symbol-aided channel estimation for OFDM in wireless systems", IEEE Trans. Vehicular Technology, vol. 49, no. 4, pp. 1207-1212, Jul. 2000. https://doi.org/10.1109/25.875230
- Sinem Coleri, Mustafa Ergen, Anuj Puri, and Ahmad Bahai, "Channel estimation techniques based on pilot arrangement in OFDM systems", IEEE Trans. Broadcasting, vol. 48, no. 3, Sep. 2002.
- Louis L. Scharf, Statistical Signal Processing, Addison-Wesley, 1991.
- Richard van Nee, Ramjee Prasad, OFDM Wireless Multimedia Communication, Artech House, 2000.
- L. hanzo, M. Munster, B. J. Choi, and T. Keller, OFDM and MC-CDMA for Broadband Multi-User Communications, WLANs and Broadcasting, Wiley, 2003.
- Pilot Assisted Channel Frequency Response Estimation for an OFDM System with a Comb-Type Pilot Pattern vol.39A, pp.6, 2014, https://doi.org/10.7840/kics.2014.39A.6.333