- Volume 16 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Establishment of National Quality Control System for Analytical Laboratory of Pesticide Products by Proficiency Testing
농약 이화학시험 분석기관의 숙련도시험을 통한 정도관리체계 확립 연구
- Chang, Hee-Ra (Environmental Chemistry, Department of Applied Biotoxicology, Graduate School of Hoseo University, Hoseo Toxicology Research Center) ;
- Park, Hyo-Kyung (Environmental Chemistry, Department of Applied Biotoxicology, Graduate School of Hoseo University, Hoseo Toxicology Research Center) ;
- Lim, Youngjoo (Agro-materials Industry Division, Rural Development Administration) ;
- Kim, Kwang-Ho (Agro-materials Industry Division, Rural Development Administration) ;
- Kim, Chan Sub (Department of Crop Life Safety, National Academy of Agricultural Science) ;
- Kim, Kyun (Environmental Chemistry, Department of Applied Biotoxicology, Graduate School of Hoseo University, Hoseo Toxicology Research Center)
- 장희라 (호서대학교 대학원 바이오응용독성학과 및 안전성평가센터) ;
- 박효경 (호서대학교 대학원 바이오응용독성학과 및 안전성평가센터) ;
- 임영주 (농촌진흥청 농자재산업과) ;
- 김광호 (농촌진흥청 농자재산업과) ;
- 김찬섭 (농업과학기술원 농산물안전성부) ;
- 김균 (호서대학교 대학원 바이오응용독성학과 및 안전성평가센터)
- Received : 2012.11.21
- Accepted : 2012.12.15
- Published : 2012.12.31
Performance of proficiency testing and the validation of analytical method was included a scheme of quality assurance in analytical chemistry laboratory to monitor a laboratory's performance abilities and produce consistently reliable data. This study was assessed the applicability of proficiency testing scheme proposed for analytical laboratories of pesticide product in domestic. The validation of analytical methods, stability and homogeneity for formulated pesticide products (emulsifiable concentrate) of emamectin benzoate and lufenuron was confirmed for the proficiency testing. The z-score of 33 participation laboratories for emamectin benzoate were that the numbers of outlier were 2 laboratories (6.0%), z-score outside the range from -3 to 3 designated "unaccptable" were 2 laboratories and z-score in the ranges -2 to -3 and 2 to 3 designated "questionable" were 3 laboratories (9.0%). Three laboratories (9.0%) showed the z-score designated "questionable" for lufenuron. The additional proficiency testing for various product types will be needed to establish the scheme of quality control.
Grant : 농약시험 연구기관 정도관리체계 확립
Supported by : 농촌진흥청
- CIPAC (2011), Guidelines on method validation to be performed in support of analytical methods for agrochemical formulation, CIPAC document 3807.
- Chang, H. J., J. Y. Lee, Y. J. Lee, H. R. Kang, K. Kim and C. S. Kim (2011) Quality control system for analytical chemistry laboratory of pesticide products, Korean J. Pestic. Sci. 15(4):529-544.
- IAEA (2009), Quality control measures of pesticide products, IAEA-TECDOC-1612.
- ISO/IEC 17043 (2010), Conformity assessment-General requirements for proficiency testing, first edition.
- National Institute of Environmental Research (2009) Standard for quality control of analytical laboratory, Notification No. 2009-32.
- Rural Development Administration, National Academy of Agricultural Science (2010) Standard methods for the analysis of pesticide products, No. 11-139802-000176-01.
- Thompson, M. (2000) Recent trends in inter-laboratory precision at ppb and sub-ppb concentrations in relation to fitness for purpose criteria in proficiency testing, Analyst, 125:385-386. https://doi.org/10.1039/b000282h
- Thompson, M., S. L. R. Ellison and R. Wood (2004) Harmonized guidelines for single-laboratory validation of methods of analysis (IUPAC Technical Report), Pure Appl. Chem. 74:835-855.
- Thompson, M., S. L. R. Ellison, R. Wood (2006) The international harmonized protocol for the proficiency testing of analytical chemistry laboratories (IUPAC Technical Report), Pure Appl. Chem. 78(1):145-196. https://doi.org/10.1351/pac200678010145