- Volume 36 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Design of Battery-Supporting Structure for Reducing Deflection of On-Line Electric Vehicles
OLEV의 처짐량 개선을 위한 배터리 지지구조물 설계
- Park, Hong-Ik (Graduate School of Automotive Engineering, Kookmin Univ.) ;
- Yoo, Ji-Sue (Graduate School of Automotive Engineering, Kookmin Univ.) ;
- Lee, Jun-Young (Graduate School of Automotive Engineering, Kookmin Univ.) ;
- Lee, Sang-Beom (Graduate School of Automotive Engineering, Kookmin Univ.) ;
- Yim, Hong-Jae (School of Automotive Engineering, Kookmin Univ.)
- 박홍익 (국민대학교 자동차공학 전문대학원) ;
- 유지수 (국민대학교 자동차공학 전문대학원) ;
- 이준영 (국민대학교 자동차공학 전문대학원) ;
- 이상범 (국민대학교 자동차공학 전문대학원) ;
- 임홍재 (국민대학교 자동차공학과)
- Received : 2011.04.18
- Accepted : 2011.12.12
- Published : 2012.02.01
This paper presents methods to reduce the deflection of the battery-supporting structure on on-line electric vehicles (OLEVs). First, by testing various battery locations, a location is found that increases the dynamic stiffness of the OLEV. Second, static analysis is conducted to analyze the maximum deflection caused by the battery weight. In order to reduce the amount of deflection, the contributions of the battery-supporting structures are analyzed, and reinforcements are inserted. Then, another static analysis is conducted to compare the results of the base model and modified model. Consequently, through the static analysis, both the base model and modified model are similarly improved in terms of deflection, but the modified model is better than the base model at reducing the mass.
OLEV;Static Analysis;Contribution Rate;Reinforcement
Supported by : 국민대학교
- Kim, K. W., Choi, J. W. and Yi, K. S., 2010, "A Comparative Study of the Next-Generation Electric Bus System" Proceedings of the KSME Fall Annual Meeting 2010, pp.1312-1317
- Cho, E. S., Baik, S., Yim, H. J. and Kim, H. S., 2001, "A Study on Modal Analysis of a Large Structural System with Contribution Factor Analysis of Substructures" KSME 01S213, pp. 341-348
- You, Y. K., Yim, H. J. and Kim, K. C., 2006, "Development of an Optimal Design Program for Vehicle Side Body Section Considering the B.I.W Stiffness and Light Weight" KSAE06-F0270, pp.1729-1735.
- Lee, S. B., Yim, H. J. and Jang, H. S., 1996, "Optimal Stiffness Design of Vehicle Structure Joints for Vibration" KSAE 96380036.