- Volume 12 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Component Selection Decision Method Using ANP Technique in Change Management
변경관리에서 ANP기법을 이용한 컴포넌트 선택 결정 방법
- Received : 2011.11.18
- Accepted : 2011.12.12
- Published : 2012.01.28
Software change management is focused on the change of a entity like the change of contents of a system or a document. In change management, interactive relationship among requirements and complex decision making is needed to obtain optimized status. In this paper we design a management model of software change management in distributed environment which mange the change among components by time and situation. In addition, each components are defined and use ANP technique for best decision-making by using the subordinate relationship and feedback considering the mutual dependency referring the change of components in distributed environment. Thus, we analyze the dependency among each components and show 3 types of change relationship. Also through analysis of dependency, we verified the effectiveness of such approach.
Software Engineering;Dhange Management;ANP;Component
- "소프트웨어 변경관리 노력 추정 모델", 정보기술논문지, 제5권, pp.27-33, 2007.
- 김덕현, 박성주, "확장된 객체지향 데이터 모형을 이용한 소프트웨어 변경관리 시스템", 한국정보과학회논문지, 제22권, 제2호, 1995.
- B. W. Jhonson, Design and Analysis of Fault-Tolerant D12gital Systems," Addison- Wesley, 1989.
- D. K. Pradhan, Fault-Tolerant Computer System Design, Prentice-Hall, 1996.
- Dirk Ohst and Udo Kelter, "A Fine-grained Version and Configuration Model in Analysis and Design," ICSM, IEEE, 2002.
- Tien N. Nguyen and Ethan V.Munson, John T.Boyland, "Multi-level Configuration Management with Fine-grained Logical Units", EUROMICRO -SEAA'05, 2005.
- Tien N. Nguyen, "A Unified Model for Product Data Management and Software Configuration Management," ASE'06, IEEE, 2006.
- Andre van Hoek, "A Testbed for Configuration Management Policy Programming," IEEE, 2002.
- 경태원, 김상국, "BSC 와 ANP기법을 이용한 직무그 룹별 정보시스템 우선순위 분석", 한국컨텐츠학회논문지, 제11권, 제7호, pp.426-436, 2011.
- 이선우, "AHP와 ANP를 이용한 ITS서비스의 우선순위결정에 관한 연구", 계명대학교, 2004.
- Saaty, T. L., The Analytic Network Process, Pittsburgh, RWS Pub, 1996.
- E. H. Bersoff, "Elements of Software Configuration Managements," IEEE Computer, pp.30-36, 1983.
- J. Banerjee, W. Kim, H. J. Kim, and H. Korth, "Semantics and Implementations of Schema Evolution in Object-oriented Database," Proceedings of ACM SIGMOD Conference, pp.311-322, 1987.
- D. H. Kim and S. J. Park, "FORM: A Flexible Data Model for Integrated CASE Environments," Working Paper, Department of Management Science, KAIST, 1992.
- K. Dittrich and A. Lorie, "Version Support for Engineering Database Systems," IEEE Transaction on Software Engineering, Vol.14, No.4, pp.429-437, 1988. https://doi.org/10.1109/32.4664
- Dirk Ohsh and Udo Kelter, "A Fine-grained Version and Configuration Model in Analysis and Design," Proceeding of the International Conference on Software Maintenance (ICSM'02) IEEE.
- M. Penedo, E. Ploedereder, and I. Thomas, "Object Management Issuse for Software Engineering Environments," Processing of 3rd ACMSIGSOFT, pp.226-234, 1988.
- Hagen Volzer, Anthony MacDonald, Brenton Atchison, Andrew Hanlon, Peter Lindsay, and Paul Strooper, "SubCM: A Tool for Improved Visibility of Software Change in an Industrial Setting," 2007.
- Akao, Yoji, "Development History of Quality Function Deployment," The Customer Driven Approach to Quality Planning and Deployment. Minato-ku, Tokyo 107 Japan: Asian Productivity Organization, 1994.