- Volume 12 Issue 1
This study was carried out by practical method in a subjectivity study accessible in-depth, in sloughing off old habit of functional quantity analysis about policy of dental treatment. The perception pattern come out in this study were divided into four types in Q-methodology. The result is as follows ; it is divided into 1[(N=11) : Extension Policy Type], 2[(N=13) : Institutional Improvement Type], 3[(N=5) : Image Improvement Type], 4[(N=14) : Treatment Focus Type], 5[(N=5) : Efficient Access Type], 6[(N=10) : Developmental Demand Type]. There are four types of fire fighter images. In conclusion, this study is to ascertain acceptance behavior about Reception Type on policy of dental treatment ; to offer a developmental suggestion about it.
Dental Treatment;Q-Methodology;Subjectivity Study
- J. Y. Kim, S. S. Hong, S. H. Jung, Y. H. Choi, and K. B. Song, "Analysis on related factor and revised questionaire of CFSS-DS for dental-fear-measure about elementary students in partial area," Korea Oral Health Academic Journal, Vol.29, No.1, pp.131-140, 2005.
- H. J. Lee, E. S. Jun, and B. H. Lee, "Study about fear on dental treatment of dental-offeringhelp- patient," Korea Dental Hygiene Science Journal, Vol.7, No.3, pp.193-196, 2007.
- S. S. Choi, J. Y. Kim, G. B. Song, and S. K. Lee, "Analysis on related factor about dentaltreatment- fear of offering-help-teenagers in person-dental-clinic," Korea Oral Health Academic Journal, Vol.28, No.4, pp.495-503, 2004.
- H. K. Kim, "Understanding and application of Q-methodology," Segang University Media Culture Research center, Vol.45, pp.5-11, 1990.
- H. K. Kim, "Understanding of Q methodology for subjectivity study," a collection of learned papers in the science of nursing, Vol.6, No.1, pp.1-11, 1992.
H. K. Kim, "Exploration of science spirit of Q-methodology,"
13. Hanyang University Media Culture Research center, pp.5-44, 1993.
- G. Klingberg, Broberg Ag. Temperament and child dental fear, Pediatr Dent, Vol.20, No.4, pp.237-243, 1998.
- R. Moore, U. Berggren, and S. G. Carlsson, Reliability and Clinical usefulness of psychometric measures in a self-referred population of odontophobia. Commuity Dentistry and Oral Epidemioiogy, Vol.19, pp.341-351, 1991.
- R. Plomin, Behavioral genetics and temperament. Ciba Found Symp, Vol.89, pp.155-167, 1982.
- J. S. Dryzek, Discursive Democracy: Politics, Policy, and Political Science, Cambridge, UK; Cambridge University Press, 1990.
- H. G. Kim, Understanding and application of Q-methodology, Communication-culture institute of Seogang Univ., p.45, 1990.
- H. G. Kim, Understanding of Q-methodology for subjectivity study, Nursing study, Vol.6, No.1, pp.1-11, 1992.
- W. Stephenson, The Study of Behavior: Q Technique and Its Methodology. Chicago: University of Chicago Press, 1954.
- S. Brown, D. During, and S. Q. Selden, Methodology. In G. Miller and M. Whicker, eds., Handbook of Research Methods in Public Administration. New York: Marcel Dekker, 1999.
- S. Brown, Political Subjectivity: Applications of Q Methodology. New Haven: Yale University Press, 1980.
- Dong-hun and Sunwoo, consumer behavior study by Q-methodology, Advertising study, summer(11), KOBACO, p.7, 1991.
- S. R. Brown, Political Subjectivity. New Haven, Mass. : Yale Univ. Press, pp.158-178. 1980.