- Volume 12 Issue 1
In this study, we performed an empirical study to decide whether the use of the TPM and TPM level of understanding of the parameters affect directly the TPM performances or not. In a TPM analysis of TPM activity factors, all factors directly affect the level of understanding. Especially individual improvement activities and autonomous activities are directly affect the performance, rather than depending on the degree of understanding of TPM to influence utilization and analyzed. In addition, training on the utilization and directly or indirectly to affect performance were analyzed. Companies take advantage of the TPM and TPM activities, the company's level of understanding of the factors and the TPM factors are closely dependent upon. Ongoing communication among TPM activities and the steady profits and sharing of comments on the risk based on the level of understanding of a TPM will be an important element in the company's performance.
TPM activity Factor;TPM comprehension
- 이순용, 생산관리론, 무역경영사, pp.721-723, 2004.
- Terry Wireman, Developing Performance Indicators for Managing Maintenance, Industrial Press, Inc., pp.4-7, 1998.
- U-Win 컨설팅, http://www.uwins.co.kr/ education/ material/TPM전문가실무과정_TPM개론.pdf
- P. Willmott and D. McCarthy, TPM-A Route to World-Class Performance, Elsevier Inc., pp.14-16, 2001.
- KTI, http://www.cybertpm.com
- B. Render and J. Heizer, Principles of Operations Management, 2th ed., Prentice Hall, pp.518-520, 1997.
- H. S. Gitlow, A. J. Oppenheim, R. Oppenheim, and D. M. Levine, Quality Management, 3rd ed., McGraw-Hill/ Irwin Co., Inc., pp.37-44, 2005.
- 한국표준협회 2, TPM의 구성 및 전개방법의 핵심,http://www.q-korea.net /productionreform/tpm/ menu_ read.jsp?idx =327&cpage=4
- 강병석, "한국 제조기업의 TPM 운용에 관한 연구", 전북대학교 박사학위논문, 2000(9).
- T. Nakagawa, "Modified Periodic Replacement with Minimal Repair at Failure," IEEE Transaction Reliability, Vol.30, No.1, pp.165-168, 1981. https://doi.org/10.1109/TR.1981.5221018
- Kelly and Anthony, "The Uses and Limitation of Total Productive Maintenance," Journal of Maintenance, October 1993
- Nakajima, S., "Introduction to TPM," Productivity Press, 1988.
- R. B. Chase, F. R. Jacobs, and N. J. Aquilano, Operations Management for Competitive Advantage, 10th ed., McGraw-Hill/Irwin Co., Inc., pp.436-438, 2004.
- C. W. Gits, "On the Maintenance Concept for a Technical System : 1. Design Considerations," Maintenance Management International, Vol.6, pp.131-146, 1986.
- 한진환, "e-Learning에 대한 태도가 e-Learning 유효성에 미치는 영향", 한국콘텐츠학회논문지, Vol.6, No.6, p.105, 2006.
- 연경화, "파트너십이 IT 아웃소싱의 성과에 미치는 영향", 한국콘텐츠학회논문지, Vol.7, No.7, p.175, 2007.