- Volume 40 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
Estimation of Appropriate Infiltration Rate and the Effects of the Flowerbed Type Infiltration System
화단형 침투시설의 단위설계침투량 산정 및 효과분석
- Han, Young-Hae (Eco-Arche Institute of Ecological Urban Design and Architecture) ;
- Lee, Tae-Goo (Dept. of Architecture Engineering in Semyung University)
- Received : 2012.08.28
- Accepted : 2012.09.21
- Published : 2012.10.31
This study developed a flowerbed type infiltration system that could control the amount of runoff discharge under a certain level estimated its proper design infiltration rate, and analyzed the effects of its implementation. Analyzing the performance of infiltration system is the one of the essential processes that should be under review to predict its effects after implementation when a rainwater infiltration system is included in a district-based plan. To estimate the unit design infiltration rate of this system, the runoff decrease effect was analyzed by varying the unit infiltration rate of the system applied to the parking lot adjacent to the Korea Institute of Construction Technology laboratory building by using a water balance analysis program. After varying the unit design infiltration to
Supported by : 국토해양부
- 박주석, 한무영, 송호면 옮김, (사)일본우수저류침투기술협회 지음(2006) 일본의 빗물침투시설 기술-조사․계획편. 빗물학회. 한국빗물모으기운동 본부.
- 세명대학교 산학협력단(2012) 기후변화 대응형 도시 빗물관리시스템 연구보고서. 국토해양부․한국건설교통기술평가원.
- 신상영, 이석민, 박민규(2011) 기상이변에 대응한 서울의 수해방지전략. SDI정책리포트 제96호.
- 한국건설기술연구원 (2010) 도시유역 물순환 해석 모형(ver.5) 사용자 매뉴얼.
- 한영해(2005) 도시 주거지역에서의 분산식 빗물관리 계획모형 개발. 서울대학교 대학원 박사학위논문.
- Benedict, M. A. and E. T. McMahon(2000) Green Infrastructure: Smart Conservation for the 21st Century. Spprawl Watch Clearinghouse Monograph Series.