- Volume 12 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Distributed File Systems Architectures of the Large Data for Cloud Data Services
클라우드 데이터 서비스를 위한 대용량 데이터 처리 분산 파일 아키텍처 설계
- Received : 2011.12.07
- Accepted : 2011.12.29
- Published : 2012.02.28
In these day, some of IT venders already were going to cloud computing market, as well they are going to expand their territory for the cloud computing market through that based on their hardware and software technology, making collaboration between hardware and software vender. Distributed file system is very mainly technology for the cloud computing that must be protect performance and safety for high levels service requests as well data store. This paper introduced distributed file system for cloud computing and how to use this theory such as memory database, Hadoop file system, high availability database system. now In the market, this paper define a very large distributed processing architect as a reference by kind of distributed file systems through using technology in cloud computing market.
Supported by : 한국연구재단
- Cloud computing, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ Colud_computing.
- Sanjay Ghemawat, H. Gobioff, and Shun-Tak Leung, "The Google File System," In Proc. of ACM Symp. on Operating Systems Principles, pp.20-40, 2003.
- HDFS, http://hadoop.apache.org/core/docs
- Distributed Storage System with Web Services Client Interface, US Patent No. 2007.
- pNFS BOF, http://www.pnfs.com/docs/sc08_ pnfs_bof_slides.pdf
- FUSE, http://fuse.sourceforge.net
- Dave Thomas, "Enabling Application Agility Software as a Service, Cloud Computing and Dynamic Languages," Journal of Object Technology, Vol.7, No.4, May-June 2008.
- 세일즈포스닷컴, "Salesforce 마케팅," http://salesforce.com
- KIPA, "SaaS 대표주자, Salesforce.com의 성장 세 분석," 11월, 2007년.
- 민영수, 진기성, 김홍연, 김영균, 클라우드 컴퓨팅을 위한 분산 파일 시스템 기술 동향, 전자통신 동향분석, 2009.
- 김창수, 김학영,남궁한, 클라우드 서비스를 위한 대규모 클러스터 관리 기술 개발, 전자통신 동향분석, 2009.