- Volume 11 Issue 1
In order to deal with the classification problems of type-2 fuzzy training samples on generalized credibility space. Firstly the type-2 fuzzy training samples are reduced to ordinary fuzzy samples by the mean reduction method. Secondly the definition of strong fuzzy linear separable data for type-2 fuzzy samples on generalized credibility space is introduced. Further, by utilizing fuzzy chance-constrained programming and classic support vector machine, a support vector machine based on type-2 fuzzy training samples and established on generalized credibility space is given. An example shows the efficiency of the support vector machine.
Type-2 Fuzzy Training Samples;Mean Reduction Method;Fuzzy Chance-Constrained Programming;Support Vector Machine
- Cristianini, N. and Shawe-Taylor, J. (2000), An Introduction to Support Vector Machines and Other Kernelbased Learning Methods, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge.
- Ha, M. H., Peng, G. B., Zhao, Q. H., and Ma, L. J. (2009), A New fuzzy support vector machine, Computer Engineering and Applications, 45, 151-153.
- Ha, M. H., Wang, C., Zhang, Z. M., and Tian, D. Z. (2010), Uncertainty Statistical Learning Theory, Science Press, Beijing.
- Ha, M. H., Huang, S., Wang, C., and Wang, X. L. (2011), Intuitionistic fuzzy support vector machine, Journal of Hebei University (Natural Science Edition), 3, 225-229.
- Ji, A. B., Pang, J. H., and Qiu, H. J. (2010), Support vector machine for classification based on fuzzy training data, Expert Systems with Applications, 37, 3495-3498. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.eswa.2009.10.038
- Liu, B. D. (2002), Theory and Practice of Uncertain Programming, Springer-Verlag, Heidelberg.
- Lin, C. F. and Wang, S. D. (2002), Fuzzy support vector machines, IEEE Transaction on Neural Networks, 13, 464-471. https://doi.org/10.1109/72.991432
- Mitchell, H. B. (2005), Pattern recognition using type-II fuzzy sets, Information Sciences, 2, 409-418.
- Qin, R., Liu, Y. K., and Liu, Z. Q. (2011), Critical values reduction methods for type-2 fuzzy variables and their applications, Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, 1, 1454-1481.
- Qin, R., Liu, Y. K., and Liu, Z. Q. (2011), Modeling fuzzy data envelopment analysis by parametric programming method, Expert Systems with Applications, 38, 8648-8663. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.eswa.2011.01.071
- Vapnik, V. N. (1995), The Nature of Statistical Learning Theory, Springer-Verlag, New York.
- Zadeh, L. A. (1965), Fuzzy sets, Information and Control, 8, 338-353. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0019-9958(65)90241-X
- Zadeh, L. A. (1975), The concept of a linguistic variable and its application to approximate reasoning-I, Information Sciences, 8, 199-249. https://doi.org/10.1016/0020-0255(75)90036-5
- A new support vector machine based on type-2 fuzzy samples vol.17, pp.11, 2013, https://doi.org/10.1007/s00500-013-1122-7