- Volume 23 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Syngas Combustion Characteristics of Oxygen Carrier Particle in a Pressurized Fluidized Bed Reactor
가압 유동층 반응기에서 산소공여입자의 합성가스 연소 특성
- Park, Sang-Soo (Graduate School of Green Energy Technology, Chungnam Natl. Univ.) ;
- Lee, Dong-Ho (Korea Institute of Energy Research) ;
- Choi, Won-Kil (Korea Institute of Energy Research) ;
- Ryu, Ho-Jung (Korea Institute of Energy Research) ;
- Rhee, Young-Woo (Graduate School of Green Energy Technology, Chungnam Natl. Univ.)
- 박상수 (충남대학교 녹색에너지기술전문대학원) ;
- 이동호 (한국에너지기술연구원) ;
- 최원길 (한국에너지기술연구원) ;
- 류호정 (한국에너지기술연구원) ;
- 이영우 (충남대학교 녹색에너지기술전문대학원)
- Received : 2012.01.02
- Accepted : 2012.02.24
- Published : 2012.02.28
Syngas combustion characteristics of mass produced oxygen carrier particle (OCN706-1100) were investigated in a pressurized fluidized bed reactor using simulated syngas and air as reactants for reduction and oxidation, respectively. The oxygen carrier showed high fuel conversion, high
Supported by : 한국에너지기술연구원
J. D. Figueroa, T. Fout, S. Plasynski, H. Mcilvried and R. D. Srivasrava, "Advances in
$CO_2$Capture Technology-The U.S. Department of Energy's Carbon Sequestration Program", Int. J. of Greenhouse Gas Controls, Vol. 2, 2008, pp. 9-20. https://doi.org/10.1016/S1750-5836(07)00094-1
H. J. Ryu, "
$CO_2$-NOx free chemical-looping combustion technology", KOSEN report, 2003, http:// www.kosen21.org.
- H. J. Ryu, Y. J. Kim, Y. S. Park, M. H. Park, "Reaction Characteristic of Coal and Oxygen Carrier Particle in a Thermoravimetric Analyzer", Trans. of the Korean Hydrogen and New Energy Society, Vol. 22 No. 2, 2011, pp. 213-222.
- H. J. Ryu, J. S. Hyun, Y. J. Kim, Y. S. Park, M. H. Park, "Chemical Looping Combustion Characteristics of Coal and Char in a Batch Type Fluidized Bed Reactor", Trans. of the Korean Hydrogen and New Energy Society, Vol. 22, No. 6, 2011 pp. 884-894.
M. Akai, T. Kagojo and M. Inoue, "Performance Evaluation of Fossil Power Plant with
$CO_2$Recovery and Sequestering System", Energy Convers. Mgmt, Vol. 36, No. 6-9, 1995, pp. 801-804. https://doi.org/10.1016/0196-8904(95)00125-W
J. Wolf, M. Anheden and J. Yan, "Comparison of Nickel-and Iron-based Oxygen Carriers in Chemical-Looping Combustion for
$CO_2$Capture in Power Generation", Fuel, Vol. 84, 2005, pp. 993-1006. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.fuel.2004.12.016
- M. Ishida and H. Jin, "A New Advanced Power-Generation System Using Chemical-Looping Combustion", Energy, Vol. 19, No. 4, 1994, pp. 415-422 https://doi.org/10.1016/0360-5442(94)90120-1
- H. J. Ryu, G. T. Jin, S. H. Jo, D. H. Bae, "Comparison of Operating Conditions for Natural Gas Combustion and Syngas Combustion in a 50kWth Chemical-Looping Combustor", Thories and Applications Chem. Eng., Vol. 12, No. 2, 2006, p. 259.
- F. Garia-Labiano, J. Adanez, L. F. de Diego, P. Gayan and A. Abad, "Effect of Pressure on the Behavior of Copper-, Iron-, and Nickel-based Oxygen Carriers for Chemical-Looping Combustion", Energy & Fuels, Vol. 20, 2006, pp. 26-33. https://doi.org/10.1021/ef050238e
A. Abad, F, Garia-Labiano, L. F. de Diego, P. Gayan, J. Adanez, "Reduction Kinetics of Cu-, Ni-, and Fe-based Oxygen Carriers Using Syngas (CO +
$H_2$) for Chemical-Looping Combustion", Energy & Fuels, Vol. 21, 2007, pp. 1843-1853. https://doi.org/10.1021/ef070025k
- R. Siriwardane and J. Poston, "Chemical-Looping Combustion of Simulated Synthesis Gas Using Nickel Oxide Oxygen Carrier Supported on Bentonite", Energy & Fuels, Vol. 21, 2007, pp. 1582-1591. https://doi.org/10.1021/ef0604947
- J. I. Baek, J. H. Ryu, J. B. Lee, T. H. Eom, K. S. Kim, S. R. Yang, C. K. Ryu, "Highly attrition resistant oxygen carrier for chemical looping combustion", Energy Procedia, Vol. 4, 2011, pp. 349-355. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.egypro.2011.01.061
- H. J. Ryu, K. S. Kim, Y. S. Park, M. H. Park, "Natural Gas Combustion Characteristics of Mass Produced Oxygen Carrier Particles for Chemicallooping Combustor In a Batch Type Fluidized Bed Reactor", Trans. of the Korean Hydrogen and New Energy Society, Vol. 20, No. 2, 2009, pp. 151-160.
G. B. Han, N. K. Park, S. O. Ryu, T. J. Lee, "The Reactivity for the
$SO_2$Reduction with CO and $H_2$over Sn-Zr Based Catalysts", Korean Chem. Eng. Res., Vol. 44, No. 4, 2006, pp. 356-362.
- Direct Combustion Characteristics of Coal by Oxygen Carrier vol.25, pp.1, 2014, https://doi.org/10.7316/KHNES.2014.25.1.087
- Conceptual Design and Feasibility Study on 0.5 MWth Pressurized Chemical Looping Combustor vol.27, pp.2, 2016, https://doi.org/10.7316/KHNES.2016.27.2.201
- Effects of Operating Variables on Separation Rate and Separation Efficiency in Ash Separator for Solid Fuel Chemical Looping Combustor vol.27, pp.2, 2016, https://doi.org/10.7316/KHNES.2016.27.2.211
- Reduction Characteristics of Oxygen Carriers in a Pressurized Bubbling Fluidized Bed vol.27, pp.5, 2016, https://doi.org/10.7316/KHNES.2016.27.5.589