- Volume 12 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Structural Causal Relations with Formation of Relationship in Internal Organization of Enterprises and Management Performance
기업 내의 관계형성과 경영성과의 구조적 인과관계
- Received : 2012.01.12
- Accepted : 2012.03.05
- Published : 2012.03.28
The purpose of this paper is to explain and identify how service trust about enterprise of internal employees influence on management performance by investigating relationships between service trust in internal organization of enterprise, job commitment, customer service behavior, management performance. A survey study was conducted to collect the data with sales forces of at domestic major pharmaceutical companies. Analysis of structural equation modeling with AMOS 18.0 was performed to test the research hypothesis. The results of the study are as follows: service trust in internal organization of enterprise are positively associated on both job commitment and management performance, but it was negatively associated on customer service behavior. Job commitment was positively associated on customer service behavior but it was not influences on management performance. And customer service behavior was positively associated on management performance. Therefore, service trust in internal organization of enterprise was direct influences on management performance and it was also effects on through job commitment and customer service behavior. To sum up, if employees are devote themselves in work of their organization, service behavior on their customer of employees will be higher, and then management performance will be achievement. So, it have to reinforce job commitment on employees in order to achievement high performance of management through sales.
Service Trust in Internal Organization of Enterprises;Job Commitment;Customer Service Behavior;Management Performance
- A. K. Kohli and B. J. Jaworski, "Market orientation: the construct, research proposition, and managerial implications," J. of Marketing, Vol.54, pp.1-18, 1990.
- H. S. Bansal, B. Mendelson, and B. Sharma, "The impact of internal marketing activities on external marketing outcomes," J. of Quality Management, Vol.6, pp.61-76, 2001. https://doi.org/10.1016/S1084-8568(01)00029-3
- E. Anderson, L. M. Lodish and B. A. Weitz, "Resource allocation behavior in conventional channels," J. of Marketing Research, VoL.24, No.1, pp.85-97, 1987. https://doi.org/10.2307/3151756
- G. T. Gundlach and P. E. Murphy, "Ethical and legal foundations of relational marketing exchanges," J. of Marketing, Vol.57, No.4, pp.35-46, 1993. https://doi.org/10.2307/1252217
- P. Diffie- couche, "Building a feeling of trust in the economy," Supervisoty management, Vol.29, pp.31-36, 1984.
- L. M. Kath, V. J. Magley, and M. Marmet, "The role of organizational trust in safety climate's influence on organizational outcomes," Accident Analysis and Prevention, Vol.42, pp.1488-1497, 2010. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.aap.2009.11.010
- F. R. Dwyer, P. H. Schurr, and S. Oh, "Developing Buyer-Seller Relationships," J. of Marketing, Vol.51, pp.11-27, 1987. https://doi.org/10.2307/1251126
- C. R. Moorman, R. Deshpande, and G. Zaltman, "Factors Affecting Trust in Market Research Relationships," J. of Marketing, Vol.57, No.1, pp.81-101, 1993. https://doi.org/10.2307/1252059
- R. M. Morgan and S. Hunt, "The Commitment -Trust Theory of Relationship Marketing," J. of Marketing, Vol.58, pp.20-38, 1994(7).
- P. Shockley-Zalabak, P. Kath, K. Ellis and C. Winograd, "Organizational trust: what it means, why it matters," Organizational Development J., Vol.18, pp.35-48, 2000.
- J. M. Pappas and K. E. Flaherty, "The effect of trust on customer contact personnel strategic behavior and sales performance in a service environmen," J. of Business Research, Vol.61, pp.894-902, 2009.
- M. J. Robson, D. Skarmeas and S. Spyropolou, "Behavioral attributes and performance in international strategic alliance: review and future directions," International Marketing Review, Vol.23, No.6, pp.585-609, 2006. https://doi.org/10.1108/02651330610712120
- N. H. Jimenes and S. San Martin, "The role of country-of-origin, ethnocentrism and animosity in promoting consumer trust. the moderating role of familiarity, International Business review, Vol.19, No.1, pp.34-45, 2010. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ibusrev.2009.10.001
- S. Kauser and V. Shaw, "The influence of behavioral and organizational characteristics on the success of international strategic alliances," International Marketing Review, Vol.21 No.1, pp.17-52, 2004. https://doi.org/10.1108/02651330410522934
- G. A. Ballinger and F. D. Schoorman, "Individual reactions to leadership succession in workgroups," Academy of Management Review, Vol.32, No.1, pp.118-136, 2007. https://doi.org/10.5465/AMR.2007.23463887
- 山本 茂, "職場における信頼と信頼性ー上司部 下関係の観点からOJTに注目して," 日本労働研 究雑誌, Vol.555, pp.78-90, 2006.
- K. K. Merriman, S. M. Schmidt, G. Ross and D. Dunlap-Hinkler, "Virtual intraorganizational authority relationships:implications for trust, support and influence," Academy of Management Best Conference Paper, pp.11-15, 2004.
- J. Mishra and M. A. Morrissey, "Trust in employee/employer relations: a survey of west michigan managers," Public Personnel Management, Vol.19, pp.443-485, 1990. https://doi.org/10.1177/009102609001900408
- S. C. E. Silva, F. Bradley, and C. M. P. Sousa, "Empirical test of the trust-performance link in an international alliances context," International Business Review xxx-xxx, pp.1-14, 2011.
- N. J. Allen and D. B. Grisaffe, "Employee commitment to the organization and customer reactions: mapping the linkage," Human Resource Management Review, Vol.11, pp.209-236, 2001. https://doi.org/10.1016/S1053-4822(00)00049-8
- 廣井 孝, "組織コミットメントの一考察と再定 義づけ,"日本大学経済学部経済家学研究所紀要, Vol.16, pp.17-31, 1992.
- J. P. Meyer and N. J. Allen, Commitment in the workshop: theory, research, and application, Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage, 1997.
- 本間 利通, "組織コミットメントと個人特性ー 関西電気メーカー3社の組織コミットメント変化 の考察ー," 通化学大学論集ー経済.経営情報編, Vol.16, No.2, pp.105-114, 2008.
- R. T. Sparrowe and R. C. Liden, "Two routes to influence: integrating leader member exchange and social network perspectives," Administration Science Quarterly, Vol.50, pp.505-535, 2005. https://doi.org/10.2189/asqu.50.4.505
- S. W. Floyd and W. W. Lane, "Middle management involvement in strategy and its association with strategic type," Strategic Management J., Vol.13, pp.153-167, 2000. https://doi.org/10.1002/smj.4250131012
- Y. Yi, R. Nataraajan, and T. Gong, "Customer participation and citizenship hehavior influences on employee performance, satisfaction, commitment, and turnover intention," J. of Business Research, Vol.64, pp.87-95, 2011. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jbusres.2009.12.007
- M. Jaakkola, K. Moller, P. Parvinen, H. Evanschitzky, and H. Muhlbacher, "Strategic marketing and business performance: a study in three european engineering countries," Industrial Marketing Management, Vol.39, pp.1300-1310, 2010. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.indmarman.2010.06.005
- F. Pfeffer and G. R. Salancik, The external control of organization, New York: Harper Low, 1978.
- J. L. Heskett, W. E. Jr. Sasser, and L. A. Schlesinger, The service profit chain, New York: Free Press, 1996.
- M. Sako and S. Helper, "Determinants of trust in supplier relations: evidence from the automotive industry in japan and the united states," J. of Economic Behavior and Organization, Vol.34, No.3, pp.287-417, 1998.
- G. Sichtmann, "An Analysis of Antecedents and Consequences of Trust in A Corporate Brand," European J. of Marketing, Vol.41(9/10), pp.999-1015, 2007. https://doi.org/10.1108/03090560710773318
- L. C. Jay, W. Michael, R. E. Spekman, "Social exchange theory and research on business-to -business relational exchange," Journal of Business-to-Business Mark, Vol.8, No.3, pp.1-36, 2001. https://doi.org/10.1300/J033v08n03_01
- J. H. Park and S. Leslie, "Effect of Brand Familiarity, experience and information on online apparel purchase," International J. of Retail and Distribution Management, Vol.33, No.2, pp.148-160, 2005. https://doi.org/10.1108/09590550510581476
- Jr C. H. Schwepker, Ethical climates's relationship to job satisfaction, organizational commitment and turn over in the sales force," J. of Business Research, Vol.54, pp.39-52, 2001. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0148-2963(00)00125-9
- F. Jaramillo, J. P. Mulki, G. W. Marshall, "A meta-analysis of the relationship between organizational commitment and salesperson job performance: 25 years of research," J. of Business Research, Vol.58, pp.705-714, 2005. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jbusres.2003.10.004
- P. L. Blau, Exchange and power in social life, New York: John Wiley and Sons, 1964.
- 나선채, 내부서비스품질이 내부고객만족과 기업 성과에 미치는 영향에 관한 연구, 전남대학교 박사학위논문, 2003.
- 이제경, 초경쟁시대의 행복한 직장만들기, 매경이코노미, 2003 11월 17일.
- R. Kanungo, "Job satisfaction, alienation: an integrative approach," Bibliography, pp.177-195, 1980.
- W. B. Schaufeli, T. W. Taris, and W. Rhenen, "Workholism, bornout, and work engagement: three of a kind or three different kinds of employee well-being," Applied Psychology: An International Review, Vol.57, No.2, pp.173-203, 2008. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1464-0597.2007.00285.x
- S. Sonnentag, "Receovery, work engagement, and proactive behavior: a new look at the interface between nonwork and work," J. of Applied Psychology, Vol.88, No.3, pp.518-828, 2003. https://doi.org/10.1037/0021-9010.88.3.518
- The Effects of Business Startup Attributes on Customer Orientation and Business Startup Performance in the Foodservice Industry vol.13, pp.6, 2013, https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2013.13.06.481
- The Effect of Interfirms Communication on the Financial Performance due to New Product Development vol.14, pp.10, 2014, https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2014.14.10.685