- Volume 32 Issue 4D
DOI QR Code
A Development of Risk-Taking Behavior Forecasting Model of Taxi driver's Risk-Taking Propensity by Structural Analysis
택시운수업 종사자 위험성향 관련 변인들의 구조적 분석을 통한 위험감행 예측 모형 개발
- Received : 2012.04.09
- Accepted : 2012.05.14
- Published : 2012.07.15
This study analyzes taxi driver's risk-taking propensity with respect to risk-taking behaviour and traffic locus of control. In order to explore the traffic risk-taking, we present a predictive model by structural analysis of driver's risk-taking propensity. By applying this model to survey data from taxi drivers, we can observe that driver's risk-taking propensity has a significant impact on the traffic violation intention, and the higher perception of law and the lower lack of law-abiding drivers have, the more they tend to violate. Second, we test using multivariate analysis if the level of risk-taking propensity differs by the locus of control( external or internal). Drivers of external control shows higher risk-taking level compared to those of internal control so that the risk-taking propensity shows difference according to the locus of control for the responsibility of traffic accidents. The structural equation model of our study yielded
- 김계수(2009) 구조방정식모형 분석, 한나래.
- 배병렬(2007) 구조방정식모델링, 청람.
- 이순철(2000) 교통심리학, 학지사.
- 이현주(2007) 운전자의 개인적 특성에 따른 운전행동의 차이 및 법규위반횟수에 대한 인과관계 분석, 대한교통학회지, 대한교통학회, 제25권 제2호, pp. 39-50.
- 허경옥(2003) 생활과학 연구방법과 통계분석, 교문사.
- David C. Schwebel, Joan Severson, Karlene K. Ball, Matthew Rizzo (2006) Individual difference factors in risky driving: The roles of anger/hostility, conscientiousness, and sensation-seeking. Accident Analysis & Prevention, Vol. 38, Issue 4, pp. 801-810. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.aap.2006.02.004
- Dianne Parker, Antony S. R. Manstead, Stephen G. Stradling, and James T. Reason (2002) Determinants of intention to commit driving violations. Accident Analysis & Prevention. Vol. 24, Issue 2, pp. 117-131.
- Michael L. Matthews and Andrew R. Moran (2002) Age differences in male driver's perception of accident risk: The role of perceived driving ability. Accident Analysis & Prevention, Volume 18, Issue 4, pp. 299-313.
- Nebi Smer (2003). Personality and behavioralpredictors of traffic accidents: testing a contextual mediated model. Accident Analysis & Prevention, Vol. 35, Issue 6, pp. 949-964. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0001-4575(02)00103-3
- Peter c. Burns and Gerald J.S. Wilde (1994) Risk Taking in male taxi drivers: Relationships among personality, observational data and driver records. Personality and Individual Differences, Vol. 18, Issue 2, pp. 267-278.
- Sigve Oltedal and Torbjorn Rundmo (2006) The effects of personality and gender on risky driving behaviour and accident involvement. Safety Science, Vol. 44, Issue 7, pp. 621-628. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ssci.2005.12.003
- Trker zkan and Timo Lajunen (2005) Multidimensional Traffic Locus of Control Scale (T-LOC): factor structure and relationship to risky driving. Personality and Individual Differences, Vol. 38, Issue 3, pp. 533-545. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.paid.2004.05.007
- Winfred Arthur Jr. and Dennis Doverspike (1992) Locus of control and auditory selective attention as predictors of driving accident involvement: A comparative longitudinal investigation. Journal of Safety Research, Vol. 23, Issue 2, pp. 73-80. https://doi.org/10.1016/0022-4375(92)90023-3