- Volume 16 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
Study on the Shape of a Longitudinal Joint of the Slab-type Precast Modular Bridges
슬래브 형식 프리캐스트 모듈러교량의 종방향 연결부 형상 결정에 관한 연구
- Received : 2012.03.09
- Accepted : 2012.07.31
- Published : 2012.09.30
In this study, a longitudinal joint connection was proposed for the short-span slab-type precast modular bridges with rapid construction. The slab-type modular bridge consists of a number of precast slab modules and has the joint connection between the modules in the longitudinal direction of the bridge. The finite element based parameter analysis and the push-out test were conducted to design the shape and the dimensions of the longitudinal joint connection. Number of shear keys within the joint, height and depth of the shear key, tooth angle, and the spacing were considered as the design parameters. Using the local cracking load obtained from the analytical and experimental results, an efficiency factor was proposed to evaluate the effectiveness of the longitudinal joint connection. The dimensions of shear key were determined by comparing the efficiency factors.
Grant : 모듈러교량 기술개발 및 실용화 연구단
Supported by : 국토해양부
- 국토해양부, 도로교량 및 터널 현황, 국토해양부, 서울, 2010.
- 기술표준원, PC 강선 및 PC 강연선 KS D 7002:2011, 한국표준협회, 서울, 2011.
- 김영진, 정철헌, 김종희, "프리캐스트 콘크리트 교량바닥판 female-female이음부의 전단실험", 한국콘크리트학회논문집, 제10권 6호, 1998, pp.161-168.
- (재)포항산업과학연구원, 한국건설기술연구원, 모듈러교량 기술개발 및 실용화 (제2차년도 중간보고서), 국토해양부, 한국건설교통기술평가원, 서울, 2012.
- 한국도로교통협회, 국토해양부 제정 도로교설계기준, 국토해양부, 서울, 2010.
- CEN, EN 1992-1-1, Eurocode 2: Design of concrete structures-Part 1-1: General rules and rules for buildings, European Committee for Standardization, Brussels, 2004.
- FIB, "Guide to good practice-Structural connections for precast concrete buildings", International Federation for Structural Concrete, Bulletin 43, Feb. 2008, pp.246-250.
- Mohsen A. Issa, Cyro L. Ribeiro do Valle, Shahid Islam, Hiba A. Abdalla, Mahmoud A. Issa, "Performance of Transverse Joint Grout Materials in Full-Depth Precast Concrete Bridge Deck Systems", PCI, July-August, 2003, pp.2-13.
- Tassios and Tsoukantas, "Serviceability and ultimate limit states of large panel connections under static and dynamic loading", RILEM-CEB-CIB Symposium on mechanical and insulating properties of joins of precast reinforced concrete elements, Proceedings, Nat. Techn. Univ. of Athens, 1978.
- Performance Test of Wall to Wall Modular Structure Joint for Near-surface Transit vol.18, pp.3, 2015, https://doi.org/10.7782/JKSR.2015.18.3.261
- Performance Test of Corner Rigid Joint for Modular Structure using Channel and Coupler vol.16, pp.3, 2015, https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2015.16.3.2255
- An Experimental Study on the Flexural Performance of Modular Slab Connections with Loop Joints vol.17, pp.1, 2016, https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2016.17.1.459
- Evaluation of Structural Behavior and Serviceability on Transverse Connection for Modular Slab Bridge System vol.18, pp.6, 2014, https://doi.org/10.11112/jksmi.2014.18.6.139
- Static Load Tests on Flexural Strength and Crack Serviceability of a Longitudinal Joint for the Slab-Type Precast Modular Bridges vol.27, pp.2, 2015, https://doi.org/10.4334/JKCI.2015.27.2.137