- Volume 21 Issue 3
For the cost-effective biological nitrogen removal (BNR) process whose characteristics of influent have low COD/N ratios, the automatic control system for the addition of external carbon based on oxidation-reduction potential (ORP) data in an anoxic reactor has been developed. In this study, it was carried out with a pilot-scale Bardenpho process which was consisted of anoxic 1, aerobic 1, aerobic 2, anoxic 2, aerobic 3 tank and clarifier. Firstly, the correlation coefficient (
Biological nitrogen removal;External carbon source;COD/N ratio;Oxidation-reduction potential;PID control
- 김만수, 박종운, 박철휘, 2005, 가변형 간벽을 이용한 SBR 공정의 실증 pilot 연구, 대한환경공학회지, 27(5), 438-444.
- 이재호, 주동진, 박정진, 신춘환, 2011, Spent sulfidic caustic의 BNR 공정 적용을 위한 최적화 연구, 한국환경과학회지, 20(12), 1617-1624. https://doi.org/10.5322/JES.2011.20.12.1617
- 환경부, 2009, 수질오염공정시험방법.
- Akin, B. S., Ugurlu, A., 2005, Monitoring and control of biological nutrient removal in a Sequencing Batch Reactor, Process Biochem., 40, 2873-2878. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.procbio.2005.01.001
- APHA, 2001, Standard methods for the examination of water and wastewater, American Public Health Association, Washington, D.C..
- Charpentier, J., Godart, H., Martin, G., Mogno Y., 1989, Oxidation-reduction potential (ORP) regulation as a way to optimize aeration and C, N and P removal: experimental basis and various full-scale examples, Wat. Sci. Technol., 21, 1209-1223.
- Chen, K. C., Chen, C. Y., Peng, J. W., Houng, J. Y., 2002, Real-time control of an immobilized-cell reactor for wastewater treatment using ORP, Wat. Res., 36, 230-238. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0043-1354(01)00201-9
- Kim, H., Hao, O. J., 2001, pH and oxidation-reduction potential control for optimization of nitrogen removal in alternating aerobic-anoxic systems, Wat. Environ. Res., 73, 95-102. https://doi.org/10.2175/106143001X138741
- Narkis, N., Rebhun, M., Scheindorf, C., 1979, Denitrification at various carbon to nitrogen ratio. Wat. Res., 13, 93-98. https://doi.org/10.1016/0043-1354(79)90259-8
- Park, J. J., Byun,, I. G., Park, S. R., Lee, J. H., Park, S. H., Park, T. J., Lee, T. H., 2009, Use of spent sulfidic caustic for autotrophic denitrification in the biological nitrogen removal process: Lab-scale and pilot-scale experiment, J. of Ind. Engi. Chem., 15, 316-322. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jiec.2008.11.008
- Park, J. J., Park, S. R., Ju, D. J., An, J. K., Byun, I. G., Park, T. J., 2008, Application of spent sulfidic caustics for autotrophic denitrification in a MLE process and their microbial chracteristics by fluorescence in situ hybridization, Korean. J. Chem. Eng., 25(3), 542-547. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11814-008-0091-5
- Park, T. J., Lee, K. H., Lee, J. H., 1998, Simultaneous Organic and Nutrient Removal from Municipal Wastewater by BSACNR Process. Korean J. Chem. Eng., 15(1), 9-14. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF02705299
- Peddie, C. C., Mavinic, D. S., Jenkins, C. J., 1990, Use of ORP for monitoring and control of aerobic sludge digestion, J. Environ. Eng., 116(3), 461-471. https://doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)0733-9372(1990)116:3(461)
- Plisson-Saune, S., Capdevile, B., Mauret ,M., Debuin, A., Baptiste, P., 1996, real-time control of nitrogen removal using three ORP bending point: signification, control strategy and result, Water Sci. Tech., 33(1), 275-280. https://doi.org/10.1016/0273-1223(96)00180-1
- Skinde, J. R., Bhagat, S. K., 1982, Industrial wastes as carbon sources in biological denitrification. J. WPCF, 54, 370-377.
- Wareham, D. G., Kenneth, J. H., Mavinic, D. S., 1993, real-time control of wastewater treatment system using ORP, Water Sci. Tech., 28(11-12), 273-282.
- Watanabe, S., 1985, Basic studies of an ORP/external carbon source system for the biological denitrification process, Inst. and cont. of Water and Waste Treat. 4th IAWPRC workshop , 27, 641-644.
연구 과제 주관 기관 : 동서대학교