- B. Crow, I. Widjaja, J. Kim and P. Sakai,"IEEE 802.11 Wireless Local Area Networks," IEEE Communications Magazine, Vol.35, No.9, 1997, pp.116-126. https://doi.org/10.1109/35.620533
- E. Borgia, M. Conti and E. Gregori,"IEEE 802.11b Ad Hoc Networks: Performance Measurement," Journal of Cluster Computing, Vol.8, 2005, pp.135-145. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10586-005-6179-3
- M. Heusse, F. Rousseau, G. Berger-Sabbatel and A. Duda, "Performance anomaly of 802.11b," Proceedings of the IEEE Infocom, 2003.
- J. Choi, J. Na, K. Park and C. Kim, "Adaptive optimization of the rate adaptation algorithm in multirate WLANs," Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Network Protocols, 2007.
- IEEE, Part 11: Wireless LAN Medium Access Control (MAC) and Physical Layer (PHY) Specifications, IEEE Std 802.11 - 2007 (Revision of IEEE STd 802.11 - 1999, June, 2007.
- G. Bianchi, "Performance analysis of IEEE 802.11 distributed coordination function,"IEEE Journal of Selected Areas in Communications, Vol.18, No.3, 2000, pp.535-547. https://doi.org/10.1109/49.840210
- D. Malone, K. Duffy and D. Leith, "Modeling the 802.11 distributed coordination function in nonsaturated heterogeneous conditions,"IEEE/ACM Trans. On Networking,Vol.15, No.1 2007, pp.159- 172. https://doi.org/10.1109/TNET.2006.890136
- Q. Ni, T. Li, T. Turletti and Y. Xiao, "Saturation throughput analysis of error-prone 802.11 wireless networks," Wiley Journal of Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing, 2005.
- P. Chatzimisios, A. Boucouvalas and V. Vitsas, "Packet delay analysis of IEEE 802.11 MAC protocol," Electronics Letters, Vol.39, No.18, 2003.
- OPNET, OPNET Modeler, http://www.opnet.com
- A New Adaptive Modulation and Coding Method for Communication-Based Train Control Systems using WLAN**This research was supported in part by JSPS KAKENHI Grant Numbers 15H02252, 15K06064, 26820143 and The Telecommunications Advancement Foundation. vol.49, pp.22, 2016, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ifacol.2016.10.386
- An Optimized Link Layer Design for Communication-Based Train Control Systems Using WLAN vol.6, pp.2169-3536, 2018, https://doi.org/10.1109/ACCESS.2017.2763173