Supported by : 한국연구재단
- Hirose, S., Nagakubo, A. and Toyama, R., "Machine that can walk and climb on floors, walls and ceilings," International Conference on Advanced Robotics, Vol. 1, pp. 753-758, 1991.
- Xu, Z. and Ma, P., "A wall climbing robot for labeling scale of oil tank's volume," Robotica, Vol. 20, No. 2, pp. 209-212, 2002.
- Kim, S., Spenko, M., Trujillo, S., Heyneman, B., Mattoli, V. and Cutkosky, M. R., "Whole body adhesion: hierarchical, directional and distributed control of adhesive forces for a climbing robot," IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, pp. 1268-1273, 2007.
- Prahlad, H., Pelrine, R., Stanford, S., Marlow, J. and Kornbluh, R., "Electroadhesive Robots-Wall Climbing Robots Enabled by a Novel, Robust, and Electrically Controllable Adhesion Technology," IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, pp. 3028-3033, 2008.
- W. R. and Lanzetta, M., "Scaling hard vertical surfaces with compliant microspine arrays," The International Journal of Robotic Research, Vol. 25, No. 12, pp. 1165-1179, 2006. https://doi.org/10.1177/0278364906072511
- Seo, K. C., Chang, D. Y., Lee, K. H., Kim, H., Lee, K. H., Nam, U. C. and Kim, J. W., "Design of an attachment device for robotic systems climbing the rugged vertical surfaces," Proc. of KSPE Autumn Conference, pp. 97-98, 2007.
- Seo, K. C., Lee, K. H., Nam, U. C., Kim, B. W. and Kim, J. W., "Optimal Design of a Vacuum Attachment Device Capable of Attaching to the Irregular Surface by Using Taguchi Methodology," Proc. of KSPE Autumn Conference, pp. 227-228, 2008.
- Minor, M. A. and Mukherjee, R., "Under-actuated kinematic structures for miniature climbing robots," ASME Journal of Mechanical Design, Vol. 125, No. 2, pp. 281-291, 2003. https://doi.org/10.1115/1.1564075
- Zhang, H., Zhang, J., Wang, W., Liu, R. and Zong, G., "A series of pneumatic glass-wall cleaning robots for high-rise buildings," Industrial Robot, Vol. 34, No. 2, pp. 150-160, 2007. https://doi.org/10.1108/01439910710727504
- Kinematic Optimal Design on a New Robotic Platform for Stair Climbing vol.30, pp.4, 2013, https://doi.org/10.7736/KSPE.2013.30.4.427
- Development of a Torque Distribution Algorithm for Improving Stability and Mobility of the Wall-climbing Robot Platform (ROPE RIDE) Equipped with Triangular Track Wheels vol.30, pp.7, 2013, https://doi.org/10.7736/KSPE.2013.30.7.725