- Volume 22 Issue 4
The purpose of this study was to compare and analyze the finger pressure and kinematic variables in the forehand hairpin net shot between skilled elite players and less skilled recreational players. Eight elite players(age:
Badminton;Hairpin Net Shot;Finger Pressure
- Abdel-Aziz, Y., & Karara, H. M.(1971). Direct linear transformation from comparator coordinates in object-space coordinates in close range photogrammetry. Proceedings of the ASP Symposium of Close-Range Photogrammetry. Urbana: University of Illinois.
- Amis, A. A.(1987). Variation of finger forces in maximal isometric grasp tests on a range of cylinder diameters. Journal of Biomedical Engineering Research, 9(4), 313-320. https://doi.org/10.1016/0141-5425(87)90079-3
- Hall, C.(1997). External pressure at the hand during object handling and work with tools. International Journal of Industrial Ergonomics, 20(3), 191-206. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0169-8141(96)00056-X
- Jaitner, T., & Weinz, S.(2010). Pressure measurement on Badminton racket. International Sports Engineering Association, 2(2), 3457.
- Kim, T. S., Ryu, J. S., Lee, M. S., Yoon, S. H., Park, S. K., & Lee, D. S.(2011). Kinematical characteristics of badminton hairpin motion. Proceedings 2011 International Conference of Korean Society of Sport Biomechanics. Daegu: Keimyung University.
- Kim, Y. M.(2011). The biomechanical analysis of push motion during short service receive in doubles game between skilled and less skilled badminton players. Unpublished Master's Thesis, Graduate School Korea National Sport University
- Lee, J. W.(1989). Study on cause of injury of badminton player. Unpublished Master's Thesis, Graduate School of Inha University.
- Lee, S. K.(1992). Kinematic study on serve motion in badminton. Unpublished Master's Thesis, Graduate School of Korea National University of Education
- Oh, C. H., Chio, S. N., & Jeong, I. S.(2005). Kinematic analysis of the badminton drop-shot motion. Korean Journal of Sport Biomechanics, 15(1). 221-235. https://doi.org/10.5103/KJSB.2005.15.1.221
- Personnic, J. L., Alam, F., Gendre, L. L., Chowdhury, H., & Subic, A.(2011). Flight trajectory simulation of badminton shuttlecocks. Asia-Pacific Congress on Sports Technology, 13, 344-349.
- Park, J. B.(2004). Badminton of Joo Bong Park. Seoul: Samhomedia, Inc.
- Putnam, C. A.(1983). Interaction between segments during a kicking motion. In Matsui H.K.K. (Eds.), Biomechanics VIII-B, 688-694. Champaign, IL: Human Kinetics Publishers.
- Rossi, J., Foissace, M., Baly, L., Vigouroux, L., & Grelot, L.(2010). Characterization of grip force during badminton strokes. International Sprots Engineering Association, 2(2), 3455.
- The Badminton Bible(2012). Which badminton grip for net shots? Retrieved from http://www.badmintonbible.com/articles/grips-guide/which-grip/net-shot.php.
- Wei, L. L., Oh, C. H., Jiong, I. S., Park, C. H., & Lee, J. T.(2009). Kinematic analysis of the badminton drive motion. Korean Journal of Sport Biomechanics, 19(1). 77-85. https://doi.org/10.5103/KJSB.2009.19.1.077
- Woo, S. Y., & Chun, Y. J.(1997). Kinematic analysis of the badminton game. Journal of the Institute of Sport Science, 18(2), 127-140.
- Wood, G.(1982). Data smoothing and differentiation procedures in biomechanics. In R. L. Terjung (Eds.), Exercise and Sport Sciences Reviews, 10, 308-362, Lexington, MA: D.C. Health and Company.
- Yoon, T. H.(2010). Kinematic analysis of back high clear motion upon the level of skills for the club member. Unpublished Master's Thesis, Graduate School of Soonchunhyang University.
연구 과제 주관 기관 : 경북대학교